What's new

Hi, I'm new here

MetalGear RAY

後輩
22 Jun 2004
Hello everybody,

I'm a Canadian from Quテゥbec, which means my mother tongue is French. Since a month, I've begun learning 日本語 and 私は日本語が大好きですよ!This language is fun to learn, and I love learning thingies. A few weeks ago, I've found this forum, what better thing to make me improve in this language... I hope this forum (especially the "Learning Japanese" section) will help me being better in this language.

P.S : My English isn't perfect at all, but there aren't many 13 year old French-Canadian students who are as good as me in English...

P.SS : I'm 13.

P.SSS : I'm not using the first P.S to boast myself over these students I'm talking about.

P.SSSS : I'm not sure about the right using of "to boast"

P.SSSSS : This forum's smileys are weird... probably so they can fit to Japanese style. But, they're still weird.

:D

Last edited:
Lol, nice intro. Welcome to the fora, MetalGear RAY! Feel free to post any questions you have in the Learning Japanese section. We always enjoy discussing the language, even if we have to wait for a native Japanese to come along and clear things up. Anyway, have fun! :D :D

Ray, welcome to the fora! That's right, the Flame's in your neck of the woods today. How bout that! 👍

Konnichiwa MetalGear RAY-san!

Welcome and Hajimemashite. Please enjoy the forum and learning Japanese. 🙂

NANGI

Back
Top Bottom