What's new

Hi I'm Dan and I'm new and I'm looking for Japanese friends!

da-blue-spud

Looking 4 Japanese Mates
24 Oct 2006
🙂 hello My names Daniel and my dream is to move to Japan in my early 20's . I want to live in Tokyo and be a Game Designer. I am 14 years old and my birthday's on the 16 th September.
I have never been 2 Japan so I am looking for friends around my age and any gender.
So if you want 2 be my freind please post thanks!

窶堋ア窶堙ア窶堙俄?堋ソ窶堙最ス窶樞?堙娯?督シ窶楼ニ胆ニ男ニ竪ニ停?ケ窶堋ィ窶堙ヲ窶堙打ス窶樞?堙娯?督イ窶堙最ス窶樞?堙?920 窶扼窶佚」ツ鞘?ーナ?テコ窶堙娯?愿コ窶怒窶堙俄?慊ョ窶堋ュ窶堙冷?堋ォ窶堙??堋?窶堙ゥツ。ナス窶樞?堙坂?愬停?ケナセ窶堙可住窶堙敖、ニ嘆ツーニ停ぎニ断ニ旦ニ辰ニ段ツー窶堙俄?堙遺?堙ィ窶堋ス窶堋「窶堙?スv窶堋、ツ。ナス窶樞?堙?4 ツ催寂?堋ィ窶堙ヲ窶堙?6 Th 窶堙固ス窶樞?堙娯?兮ツ青カ窶愿コ9 ナ椎ス窶堙??堋?窶堙ゥツ。ナス窶樞?堙坂?堋「窶堙懌?堙懌?堙?塚??堋オ窶堙? ツ催銀?愿コ窶怒窶堙??堙遺?堋ゥ窶堙≫?堋スツ従窶堙≫?堙?ス窶樞?堙最ス窶樞?堙娯?扼窶氾ョ窶堋ィ窶堙ヲ窶堙堕青ォ窶堙娯?堙懌?堙ュ窶堙ィ窶堙??認ツ人窶堙ー窶?窶堋オ窶堙??堋「窶堙ゥツ。窶堋サ窶堋、窶堙吮?堋オ窶堋ッ窶堙ェ窶堙? 窶堙や?堙最ス窶樞?堙掲reind ナ断ナスツヲ窶堋キ窶堙ゥナ?'ナステ凪?堙ー窶堙??堋?窶堙ゥ!

Welcome to Jref Dan !! I do hope you stick around and join in all the fun, talking about all kinds of things--mostly related to Japan.

I'm not Japanese...but am to some extent after having lived here for a good long while. I'm sure you can make some friends here too, but most folks here are not native Japanese.

I hope to hear from you again !! MM

Welcome! 🌹 As Mars Man already said, most of the people from here moved to Japan and aren't native Japanese. But i'm sure you'll find a lot of non-japanese people who are interesting and good to talk with :)

Hi Dan! Welcome to JREf. I hope you have fun here, and I'm 13, a little younger than you. Like some people said, most people here are not native Japanese, but either speak it, or live in Japan. Well, I hope you stick around! ^^

-Tommy

Back
Top Bottom