What's new

hi everyone....

deaths_fear

後輩
5 Feb 2004
hi everyone, i never really got around to introducing myself, so here it goes.......my name is _____________ hehehe......um, i enjoy ALOT of stuff, but my favorite thing is day dreaming.......and i hope i make a good first impression!!!! well, bye! 😌 *wipes sweat off face* glad that's over..

_______ is the coolest name ever! How would you pronounce that? Just kidding. Welcome to the forum

ha, thanks....sounds like a lively group...i think i'll like the forum. :DD i like everyone's avatars!

welcome and i hope you have fun!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :DD ROCK ON!

deaths_fear said:
ha, thanks....sounds like a lively group...i think i'll like the forum. :DD i like everyone's avatars!

Thanks, and I just changed mine's a few minutes ago. Ran-sama may be my master, and Mamirin-sama may be rich and spoiled, but she's cute, she's hot, and she's fun to be with.

(I love Super GALS! It is said that one who does not enjoy his or her own life to the fullest has not seen Super GALS!.)

Back
Top Bottom