What's new

hi everyone

jctutu23

後輩
19 Feb 2008
hello my name is Joanne. i started learning japanese 3 week ago and i have such a hard time with the pronunciation and memorizing all the hiragana, so i'm goign to need all the help i could get. wow this week i have to learning and memorizing the katagana. looking forward to met y'all.

The days seem to be growing longer here, up in these snow covered hills on the 'roof of Japan,' but the clutches of winter refuse to yet give any signs of losing their grip. I will fight off the cold, therefore, with a warm and friendly WELCOME to JREF !! I hope you enjoy your stay here, and work hard on learning more and more Japanese. It will not be easy, and you will have to work at it quite a bit, but please do keep it up !! Don't give up!!

Also, please do check out the whole forum and join in when and where you want !! I look forward to talking to you later ! MM

The days seem to be growing longer here, up in these snow covered hills on the 'roof of Japan,' but the clutches of winter refuse to yet give any signs of losing their grip. I will fight off the cold, therefore, with a warm and friendly WELCOME to JREF !! I hope you enjoy your stay here, and work hard on learning more and more Japanese. It will not be easy, and you will have to work at it quite a bit, but please do keep it up !! Don't give up!!
Also, please do check out the whole forum and join in when and where you want !! I look forward to talking to you later ! MM
im looking foward to talk to you how long have you been apart of jref🙂

Back
Top Bottom