What's new

Welcome to Japan Reference (JREF) - the community for all Things Japanese.

Join Today! It is fast, simple, and FREE!

hi everyone

Saiyuki

Kouhai
Reaction score
hi i'm Saiyuki, actually nick, and as u can see i just joined today. i found this board when i was searchinf for some info on ghost in the shell innocence. luckly i came across this board which looks pretty active. my interest include working out, reading manga, and watching anime. my fav manga is GTO, which i highly recommened if u have not already read it. i also saw someone on this board with a Onizuka avatar who looks really into it. my fav anime is RahXephon and Berserk. fill free to ask any question u would like

thomas

Unswerving cyclist
Admin
Reaction score
Hi Saiyuki, welcome aboard! 🙂

Sorry, I had to edit your signature. Please refer to our new sig rules for more info.

jeisan

Kongming
Reaction score
hiya nick and welcome. that would be me with the GTO av. and its a really good anime i wish theyd hurry up and release everything so i an finish watching and reading it. also i just bought the 1st rahxephon dvd the other day and can say i like it so far. it was a good deal too came with a free t-**** and a cool little booklet about the cast all for $25. shirts kinda big though so ill prolly end up cutting the logo out and putting it on something else. seeya around.

Last edited:

NANGI

先輩
Reaction score
Konnichiwa Saiyuki-san!

Hi nick, welcome and Hajimemashite! I like Koukaku(ghost in the shell), GTO, RahXephon and Berserk too!🙂

NANGI

kinjo

Sempai
Reaction score
Hi🙂 and welcome to the forum from me too!🙂

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Top Bottom