What's new

Hi Everyone! ☆*・゜゚・*(^O^)/*・゜゚・*☆

icewolf_hime

Registered
1 Jul 2016
Nice to meet you all! I've been looking around for a forum for awhile now. Just looking to make friends and meet people with similar interests really. A little bit about me: my name is Krystina. I have my Bachelors in International Studies of East Asia with a minor in Japanese Language. I attended a year of high school in Yamaguchi Prefecture when I was 16 years old (through AFS program.) I also attended my last semester of Undergrad at Kansai Gaidai in Osaka back in 2013. I used to say that I was fluent in the language but now I struggle with finding words to express myself in the language. I know it'll come back to me once I start speaking it again with someone, just like it came back that second time I went to Japan...

I always get asked why I'm interested in Japan. Or what led me to it. I think it started with my childhood obsession with Sailor Moon ( I KNOW TERRIBLE RIGHT??) But I think when I was little once I found out that Sailor Moon was from Japan I just set out to learn as much as I could about it. And here we are!

Also I live with my Samoyed named Kiba that I adore WAY too much. I need to get my life together lol

And I'm out of stuff. o-o

Last edited:
It is very nice to meet you and we are very happy you have joined us.

Your choice of text size and color make your post very difficult to read.

OMG I'M SO SORRY I'll change it lol

but I like pink ( ._.)

It's not your fault my eyes are going....

We probably have a bit higher average age here than in some places you may also participate. The problem isn't the pink; it's the lack of contrast between the pink and the background.

Welcome. Your text looks perfectly fine on my PC monitor as well as iPhone.

Back
Top Bottom