What's new

hi am the new guy

christian500

silent x
31 Jul 2007
Hello am christian smith i just sign up I live in the united states and have high intrest in moving to japan in 2-3 years from now. right now am looking for a penpal and alot of friend. so please fill free to contact me if you want and thanks

Hi new guy! Welcome to the forum. Can't believe I'm the first one to post a reply in this thread, people are terribly slacking off at this time of day. So I guess I'll be the first to welcome you then. It's a pity you didn't write more about yourself, because I have this funny habit of writing long silly stories about personal things people mention in their first post. Let's see, what can we use? probably your name; Christian. Ofcourse it is the most simple way of making a long story would be: suggesting that you changed your last name to be incognito and guessing which famous Christian you are. eg Christian Slater, Dior, Bale, of Denemark, Keller, Vieri...and so the list would go on forever. Or perhaps your first name is Smith and you just want to state that you are a christian. That's a possibility too. That doesn't seem sensible to me, so I'd better stop it, seems like I typed a long post anyway... ;p haha, sorry for being so silly! Have fun on the forum, okay?

😊👍🙂

owwww somebody who's able to write short posts, being logical and being nice at the same time. I thought those kind of people did no longer exist.

👍😊😌

Back
Top Bottom