What's new

Hi all! :)

Green Eyed Angel

Registered
11 May 2006
I'm Myrabelle, a blond, green eyed girl from this little country in the middle of Europe that's mainly famous for their fine wines and vampires, Hungary. I'm 1/4 part French and I recently found out that I have some Japanese blood in me too, though that's not what started my interest in Japan. It was rather that beautiful boy at the karate trainings... but my obsession came to a head when just a few weeks ago my best friend showed me some JRock songs. What could I say, it totally infatuated me. ;)

I'm currently attending to a language school and I want to start to study Japanese language from next year on so basically that's why I signed up here.
See you around! ^^

From the sunny hillsides of the Japan Alps, I send you my greetings and a big, heart-felt WELCOME to the forum !!

I'm sure you can learn a lot of Japanese on the forum too, but you'll have to work at it of course, and study and practice. I'm sure you'll also enjoy yourself by checking out the the Japanese related threads and such--but don't forget to check out all the other things that are on Jref.

I hope to get the chance to talk to you again, Green Eyed Angel san!! See you 'round !!🙂

Back
Top Bottom