What's new

Heya!

sl0thmachin3

iron monkey
23 Mar 2006
G'day people. I'm new so I'll introduce myself. You can call me by my handle slothmachine 🙂. I'm here to gain new friends and hopefully better my Japanese and learn more about their culture.

I've been to Japan recently, 😄stayed a week there. It was a training you see. Anyway, it was a wonderful experience being there. I've always admired everything Japanese since I was a kid - blame it on Japan Today and Manga. So it was a dream come true to actually go to Japan. I wish my stay was longer though.

Oh yes about me, I'm male, currently residing in the Philippines. I love reading, gaming, camping seeing movies and eating out. I studied Nihonggo and Japanese culture in college. So I know a little and I'm seeking to improve that's why I joined this forum.

That's it for now. Thank you and good day.

Recycling. It was a knowledge transfer thing between Japan through AOTS and the Philippines. So we got two days lecture on how the recycling system was set-up in Japan. Followed by two days tour of various recyling facilities. Finally a one day reporting on our proposals for establishing feasible recycling activities in the Philippines.

Welcome to jref, Sloth. That is very interesting about the recycling thing... was it just the usual glass, paper, plastic? Or was it more involved like water?

👍

Yes, it was the usual glass, paper and plastic. Mostly plastic as it's the most difficult to dispose.

Back
Top Bottom