What's new

Heya!

Lothi

Nyah, nyah!
27 Sep 2005
Good morning/afternoon/evening, all! 🙂

I'm Lothi, 16 years old and currently living in New Zealand. I was directed to this forum by a friend of mine, Takakoo. I have a huge interest in the Japanese language, especially the written side of it, and have been studying it (only by myself, though, unfortunately) for about two years now. Hopefully, I'll be able to learn more here!

I look forward to getting to know you all! 😎

Greetings from the foothills of the Japan Alps here in ole 'Shinano', presently Nagano, but which will be 'Mars Man Marsh Land' in the future.

O.K. Bad joke, just wanted to try to be a little humorus after a kind of long day in the office with my little rump getting tired now by sitting here for so long.

I'm sure you can find a lot of help with written Japanese here. I know how hard it is. Even after some 21, almost, years of being here, and working full time at this university, I still can't read all those kanji.

窶堙??堙??堙?窶佚・窶「テ鞘?堙??堋イ窶堋エ窶堙ゥツ ツ!

Post when you can, enjoy it to the max, and learn and share with us all !!
See you 'round !! :)

Hello and welcome to the fourm. Have fun :) 🙂
I started out by looking at the written side of Japanese. After a while I discovered that it might be easier to learn the language then the writing. Although I can read the Kana now, my Kanji is a bit lacking. :p

Hi Lothi ! Welcome To The Forum !!

OH BOY, another Kiwi ! As the saying goes, any friend of Takakoo is a friend of mine! You should find tons of info here to help you with your Japanese and make some friends to boot. Glad you found JREF, post often & enjoy!

Frank

🙂

Back
Top Bottom