What's new

Hey

Ghost

後輩
13 Dec 2003
There is a game called Phantom Crash on the x-box full of J-indie bands songs but can any give me a list the the names of the bands?

Couldnt help you, but I'm gonna keep my eyes open for that game now. Thanks for the heads up.

found the list

Anonymass
-hopeless
-Lost Episode
-Wrong Place
Batangui
-NEW WORLD
-RACE TOGETHER
-RELAXING WIND
-S.L.P.
ByeByeGames
-Nario Sisters
-Tekoris
COPRI
-Thought Blocking
DER EISENROST
-Sex is nostalgia for sex
Dunkirk
-Hit Me
-Nuisance
-On the Roll
-Sanctuary
-The Sleeper
-You Are The One
DX CHOCO
-DX CHOCO in Egypt
-DX CHOCO in Europe
-DX CHOCO in USA
ELECRIC EEL SHOCK
-Rock 'n Role Can Rescue the World
Fullscratch
-Garbage
-Straight
Hamaken
-Space Transportation
-Sports Apes
Harpy
-Routeee
Hideaki Hoskiyama
-6TS-04
-6TS-05
Hiroyuki Takei
-Brand New All
-Floating Island
-I can't wait any more
itoken
-chirp
-entertainment
-teaspoonful
Kazauaki Nagai
-Coil
-Electric Island
-KA. TA. NA
-Sweet Noise
-Try
-Your Pain窶ヲ
Kenji Yamasaki
-Border
-Incompatibility
-Scala
-Weathering
KIKA
-Army Boy
KURICORDER QUARTET
-Baobab Street
-Now, O Now I Need Must Part
-Shebeg An Sheemor
Kyo Ichinose
-Blue Grains
-Planetarium
LET THERE BE LIGHT
-Nexus
Mona-Lisa
-Awake to Love
-Say Hello
moshichi
-fly
Nami Hotatsu
-Tribute to the old century
NeurOsis
-TN01
-TN12
S(Star Here)CREATERS
-CHOOSE LEFT WAY
-CONTRADICTION
SALADABAR
-new law
-ruluHa
Sirou Fukushima
-Galaxy Express
-Over the hills
-Tokyo Bohemian
TAE
-Love Song
-No Name
TAKEOMI from PSYCHOGUN
-Bad Trance.B
-Psycho Acoustics
trance crunch
-YO NO TU RE ZU RE
Voice of Elements
-FORCE OF JUNGLE CHARGA-TYPE MIX
MIX
-MAKING HISTORY
-THE PERFECT MOMENT
Win A Sheep Free
-All IS STUPID
-number nine
Yuki Suda
-After Sunset
-in white
-Move On

Game Music

I am borrowing the game off a freind. It plays well and the ability to change the configurations so easily is very handy. Customisation is the way to go. The music is V.V. good and it is fun with three other people, improvements could be made though. Like making a multiplayer campaign, making it LIVE!, making it possible to have teams, being able to add music.

Last edited:
NPC: Best thing I can tell you is go with a heavy mech, I think the american mechs,(L.99 heavy) and shotgun arms(L.99 light) and use the triggers to fire the guns.

...anyway

I am only on day 28 so far. My Holy double chaingun Lv64s let me win every fight. I only have a Lv20 CHiP though.

ANYWAY! I have a list of websites for the music featured in PC, and in answer to a nearby thread I think pop is a bad thing to havein games, the only pop that worked in PC was Mona Lisa 'Awake to love'.

P.S. Anyone know who sung as Mona Lisa?

huh?

hey,do you happen to know the website for kika?...just curious,i happened to come across it while playing the game on loan from a freind but now i cant remember it..eheh,if you know it would be alot of help,thanks..

I know this looks to be a really really old thread, but I have been looking for the Mona Lisa songs for a very long time now and I am getting zero for it. You say you posted a thread with a bunch of URLs in it, I couldn't find it myself (I searched your name and basicly nothing came up), If anyone has that list of websites or knows where I can find the songs or and help at all that would extremely appreciated. I don't want to have to resort to deperate messures (aka teaching myself to rip music off my x-box disk)

Back
Top Bottom