What's new

Welcome to Japan Reference (JREF) - the community for all Things Japanese.

Join Today! It is fast, simple, and FREE!

Hey

BlackExodus

先輩
Reaction score
Hey, I'm James. I'm a soon-to-be college student. I got into Japanese music last summer during an exchange trip and have not stopped listening to it. I stumbled upon this place today and thought it would be a cool place to talk.

thomas

Unswerving cyclist
Admin
Reaction score
Hi James, welcome and yoroshiku.

NANGI

先輩
Reaction score
Konnichiwa BlackExodus-san!

Hi James, welcome and Hajimemashite. Yoroshiku ne.🙂

NANGI

Maciamo

Twirling dragon
Reaction score
Hi James ! Welcome aboard ! 🙂

So did you do an exchange in Japan last year ? How was it ? Where did you go ?

Maciamo

BlackExodus

先輩
Reaction score
Now it's time for me to answer some questions.

Like I said, I went on an exchange trip to Japan. I lived in Gifu Prefecture for 6 weeks (the best 6 weeks of my life). On the way there, during the exceptionally long flight, a person introduced me to Japanese music, and I instantly fell in love with it. My favorite Japanese bands/singers are GLAY, L'Arc~en~Ciel, and Gackt. My musical library is still expanding because of jpmp3.com. Someone already had it in a music post. It's a good place to download music you want to hear, but not buy. I still buy my fair share of albums and singles, but they're all really expensive, and I'm not made of money. If you like Japanese music, I strongly recommend going there. Most of their older stuff is gone (hopefully it'll be put back up), but they do have a few good CD's and photobooks up for download.

Enough of my rambling! If you want more questions answered, just post in this thread or send me a private message.:)

James

Top Bottom