What's new

hey hey :)

indigochaos

後輩
8 Jul 2007
im freya from glasgow in scotland. ive been travelling in japan for 3 months. i originally came over to visit my sister who was working in miyazaki-ken. we`ve been having lots of fun hitch hiking + couchsurfing our way round kyushu + honshu. i was originally planning on going home in september to do my final year at uni, but now that im here i want to stay :)

my tourist visa is running out soon - does anyone know where in tokyo i can go to get it renewed?

im hoping to move to fukuoka in september. my interests include playing fiddle, penny whistle + piano. and also acrobalance, aerial (static trapeze + corde lisse) and spinning poi. if anyone knows of any classes in any of these things in fukuoka (or anywhere in japan), please let me know.

cheers,
fx

Freya can I suggest you contact the British Embassy in Tokyo, Im sure they will be able to help you in some way, they should be able to tell you what forms you need to fill in if you want to stay in Japan once your visa has expired, Good Luck. :)

Hey indigo! welcome to the forum!
Ahhh...You're from Glasgow, I love Glasgow. It's the best city I've ever been. I thought about studying there once I've graduated, only the Dutch government is soooo troublesome when it comes to studying abroad, actually troublesome when it comes to any study ;p Hope you'll have a lovely time here. Try finding me in the Chit-Chat and Miscellaneous section, that's the reason for my lack of posts, I only post in that section. Unfortunately it doesn't count as a post when posting a message there. wow...used a lot of "post" here. Have fun! _xXx_Juno333

Yorishiku ne. Wheres glassglow? XD. Anyway, hope you enjoy your say here in JREF! Oh youre settling down in Fukuoka. XD. Hope we could hang around some other time.

Dewa matane!

Its in scotland lyst:D
Welcome to jref freya- i love your username.
i love Glasgow too, really cool:D
Good luck with your visa, it's really cool that you're gonna live there.

Back
Top Bottom