What's new

hey guys, just introducing myself and what not

3 Feb 2004
hey!
i just signed up here and they asked me to introduce myself, so why not eh?
my name is matt, and i am 20 years old and i live in southern california. i mostly came to this board because i am into anime and manga. well i am just getting to manga. so it would be nice if any of you who are bored enough gave me some good examples 👏

some of my other hobbies include collecting things (besides anime and now manga). im sort of a pack rat with collectables, but my attention span is too short to get all of one thing haha. oh well at least i try right?. i also enjoy taking naps when im doing nothing or listening to one of my many cds. anyways thats enough for now, i guess youll get to know me through my posts and what not.

oh and my name is a spoof on the dorky character in naruto named gai. haha dont worry, i dont really have a fetish for passing gas. that would be so wiiiiiiiiiiiiieeeeeeeerd

I DON'T KNOW ABOUT THAT !!

A lot of people loved the Budwiser farting horse getting lit off !!

Frank

:D :p

PS WELCOME !!

haha whaaat? that sounds nutty. i dont think i have seen the farting horse before. is it from a commercial or something?

BRIEF DISCRIPTION....

Super Bowl Commercial -
Guy & girl in snow sled pulled by beautiful white horse. Guy hands girl lit candle for nite lite while he bends down to get Buds out of cooler.
You see the horse's tail lift way up and it lets a rip roaring big fart in girls face. The candle touches off the gas into giant flame. The guy hears noise and strightens up to see girl with burned hair and burned fluffy ear muffs looking like what????
Have to see it to appreciate it I think.

Frank

:D

Konnichiwa Gaiwithfartfetish-san!

Hi Gai-sensei, welcome and Hajimemashite. Please enjoy the forum!🙂

NANGI

Hey Matt,
HAHA! now not only will i be able to make fun of you on AOL but I shall be able to make fun of you on a message board.
Well i cant think of anything else, but eh eventually I will say something about you 🌹

Frank D. White said:
Super Bowl Commercial -
Guy & girl in snow sled pulled by beautiful white horse. Guy hands girl lit candle for nite lite while he bends down to get Buds out of cooler.
You see the horse's tail lift way up and it lets a rip roaring big fart in girls face. The candle touches off the gas into giant flame. The guy hears noise and strightens up to see girl with burned hair and burned fluffy ear muffs looking like what????
Have to see it to appreciate it I think.

Frank

:D

Frank, I'm still laughing from the description of this commercial (I never saw it)!! I only wish I had seen it! How funny!!!

Back
Top Bottom