What's new

Hey all, new here.

AndoRyuu

後輩
17 Oct 2007
ナスn窶堙溪?堙懌?堋オ窶堙?

How do you do? My name is Andrew, or as I have translated into Japanese ヒ??窶慊。ツ 窶板ウ (andou ryuu). I'm a Japanese language major and just interested in anything that has to do with Japan. This site interests me particularly because it looks like I will easily be able to keep up with Japanese news and Entertainment (I love Japanese movies, especially horror).

So, I hope I'll be able to contribute a good new voice to this community.

窶堙ヲ窶堙ォ窶堋オ窶堋ュ

Welcome to JREF Andrew! I'm sincerely hope you enjoy yourself and find plenty of fun things to talk about with the community!

With the horrors of the Alpine winter that is stalking us here in these high hills on the roof of Japan, I send you my warm WELCOME to JREF !! It's good to have you with us, and I'm hoping that you'll stick around, check out the whole forum, and post when and where you want.

I look forward to learning more about you and listening (or reading) what you have to say ! Catch you 'round the place later !! MM

hi Andreewww...or should i call u Ryuu?? ^^
i'm mel... yoroshiku onegaishimasu..

waaaiii...me too!!me too..!! right now i'm addicted to horror movie...esp. from japan and corea ^^
watching horror movie makes me feel happy... ^^
sometimes i even laughed while watching it and my friend ask me why did i laughed??
of course 'coz it's so scaryy~ isn't it??

anyway, welcome to Jref...enjoy ^^ and keep posting,kay!!

Back
Top Bottom