What's new

Here's What's In My Collection!

Flashjeff

Pink Lady's Number #1 Fan
28 Dec 2003
Proof positive that I've got way too much money to burn and way too much time to spend in front of the TV, here's a list of what's currently in my anime library. If anyone has more titles than this, I tip my hat to you:

Agent Aika, Ai Yori Aoshi, Angelic Layer, Akira, Armitage, Blood: The Last Vampire, Boys Over Flowers, Bubblegum Crisis: Tokyo 2040, Burn-Up Excess, Burn-Up W, Cardcaptor Sakura, Ceres: Celestial Legend, Chance Pop Session, Chobits, Cutey Honey, Devil Hunter Yohko, Dirty Pair (original), Excel Saga, Fruits Basket, Fushigi Yugi, Gatekeepers, Gunsmith Cats, Haibane Renmei, Hyper-Dolls, Kiki's Delivery Service, Love Hina, Magic Knight Rayearth, Magic Knight Rayearth 2, Magic User's Club, Mahoromatic, Mahoromatic 2, Millennium Actress, Najica Blitz Tactics, Noir, Oh, My Goddess, Please Teacher, Pretear, Princess Nine, Read Or Die, Revolutionary Girl Utena, Sailor Moon season 1 (uncut), Silent Mobius, Someday's Dreamers, Spirited Away, Steel Angel Kurumi, Steel Angel Kurumi 2, (I, My Me) Strawberry Eggs, Tenchi Muyo, Tenchi Universe, Vampire Hunter D: Bloodlust, Vampire Princess Miyu, Video Girl Ai, Witch Hunter Robin, You're Under Arrest

WHEW!! And, incredibly enough, I'm not done yet!! Oh, my poor wallet!!

:eek:

Yes, that is quite a bit. Indeed.

In case you dont have it, go ahead and pick yourself up classics like Project A-ko 1 and 2, Heroic Legend of Arislan, Grave of the Fireflies, Twilight of the Cockroaches, Tank Police, and the epic Robot Carnival.

No anime collection is complete without a chunk of the older goodies.

Oh, and I've noticed you've seen Bloodlust without seeing the first Vampire Hunter D. Is that correct?

If so, you owe it to yourself to see the first. Great film.

Your missing a veryy good anime, or a few... actually come to think of it all anime are in good in their own way :)... heres some you should buy/see

Evangelion, Maybe you've seen it, but i'm too lazy to check..

Saikano (Saishu Heiki Kanojo) : VERY sad anime.. I was brought to tears... so so so sad...

hah, you have ccs! ME TOO! fwahah :) wow very big collection... your lucky!~

Originally posted by neptunemoon
oh my list is similar but a bit longer. Robot carnival those were the days

Glad to see another fan of Robot Carnival on here.

eto.. I know someone that has lots.. I think more then you, fleshjeff... ^^;
I myself don't really have alot... I've got way too little time...T-T

Well, I could have more stuff in my collection, but I'm rather picky about what I watch, with my passions being either straight shojo or series with females as starring characters.

Giant mecha shows aren't exactly my cup of tea, ditto for samurai dramas and space operas, and don't even get me started on Dragonball Z! Never understood it, never liked it, just endless fighting, violence and all that damn screaming! The yellow pages has more of a plot than DBZ does! :angryfire

As for the original Vampire Hunter D, I watched it on cable a few years ago, but for some strange reason, I can't find it in the stores, but I keep looking. I've also seen Robot Carnival and found it fascinating. Saikano is supposed to be coming out this spring, I've heard a lot about that show and am looking forward to it.

Ah, yes! More money to spend on anime in 2004! :D

If you think Robot Carnival was a mecha thing, you are a little off.

Its a collection of short stories varying from man valiantly saving a fair mistress, to an inventer, and his beloved creation.

I guess there is obviously robot influence, but it is HARDLY a mecha thing. Well...the very first skit is, but its short. Very short.

Oh, and the best scene was at the end, when the children of the desert found their 'pleasant' new musical toy. Brilliance.

Now, I never said I didn't like Robot Carnival. I do like it. In fact, i wish I could find it to add to my collection!

i copied it off of scifi when they showed it and i even have the soundtrack cuz i think it was all about the music

Back
Top Bottom