What's new

Helping the Japan Nuclear Disaster Refugees, one comic at a time.

Grinning Studio

Japan Talent Promoter
20 Feb 2012
I found some fantastic inexpensive e-books titled, "Fables For Japan," with a laundry list of big names in fiction and comics, all brought together by a 3d artist working on the new Star Wars: The Old Republic game right now.

The pages and stories are beautiful! I have been emailing back and forth with the producer of these books; he is amazingly creative! 70% of the money he makes from the books goes to Japan Charity. The charity is International Medical Corps, doing a lot of work dealing with relocating the Fukushima evacuees and treating the psychological needs of the survivors (along with basic medical care.)

I've written an article about him and the book on my blog and I hope you will check out the article I wrote and share it with your friends. Even if you don't live in Japan. I live in Japan and I know how much help the Fukushima refugees need. Cheers, and share plz.

Grinning Studios: Big names in comic, fiction, and art industry, banded together by one man, publish Fables For Japan's disaster victims.

Back
Top Bottom