What's new

Help with Translations from a Magazine?

Soso2

Registered
15 Sep 2016
IMG_20160914_091722.jpg
IMG_20160914_093108.jpg
I was hoping someone could help me translate what it says in this magazine? I know its alittle hard to see but it would be much appreciated, thank you if anyone could help!

Last edited:
Translate it for me if its not a problem because I really want to know what it says

I'll translate the pink part for you.
What types of girls do [they/we] like?
What kind of person is a "person"?

I'm a little curious what all this has to do with Leonardo DiCaprio but the text is too fuzzy for me to try to read more.

These appear to be articles from a girls' magazine, talking about the male idol "Vernon" from the idol group "SEVENTEEN".

The first image is titled "What type of girl does (he) like?" and goes on about how he prefers girls that he can get along with over ones that have good looks. It also mentions something about getting along with a little sister to gain his approval, but I can't tell whether this is about the reader's sister or Vernon's (too blurry). In short, it's meant to drive readers' fantasies by making them feel "eligible" even if they're insecure about their appearance.

The second image is titled "What is Vernon like?" and contains a short bio about him: that he's half American/half Korean, graduated at a famous Korean school, somewhat looks like Leonardo DiCaprio at a young age (which got him the nickname Little DiCaprio) etc. I'm sure you can find this information on Wikipedia as well.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom