What's new

Help with Japanese game

Gio953

後輩
28 May 2015
Hi, my name is Gianluca, i am from the US and i was trying to play a mmorpg downloadable game that's japanese. I already installed the game but in order to play it, I need to log on and in order to do that, there`s the ID, password, and an image authentication. I am having trouble with the authentication even though i used google translate and the windows translate options but they dont work. so i was wondering if anyone can help me with my account log on that can do it for me.
Heres the website:
幻想神域 -Cross to Fate- 公式サイト
ID: gq9531
password: **************
image authentication is random

If anyone can help then i would be grateful
Here is the part I need help with:
Untitled2.png

Last edited by a moderator:
I deleted your password of the game. Thanks for your understanding.
The CAPCHA is よへまは.

Apparently it wont work I don't know if I have to write down my info in Japanese but since i already tried it doesn't work. I don't know what to do.

Apparently it wont work I don't know if I have to write down my info in Japanese but since i already tried it doesn't work. I don't know what to do.
It may have something do with the website and how it detects. I signed up for Japanese version of Wakfu once, but I couldn't use my account because I have a US IP address. So you may have do a proxy

It may be timing out. If you post the thing here by the time you get the answer it's probably timed out on the server.

Get a hiragana chart from google images and use that to put the answer in immediately.

But how are you going to play the game if you can't use enough Japanese to even sign up?

Thanks it might be true that I might need to use a proxy or vpn from japan in order for it to work and just maybe I might get lucky. I`ll try it out and tell you guys if it works.

Back
Top Bottom