What's new

Welcome to Japan Reference (JREF) - the community for all Things Japanese.

Join Today! It is fast, simple, and FREE!

Learn Japanese with JapanesePod101.com

Help Translating?

Giostigma

先輩
Reaction score
Hey Guys and Girls

I got accepted into my exchange program so now I get to head to Nagano, Japan this summmer. Which is awesome. I want to send a letter to the family I'm going to be living with but I have no idea how the Japanese sentence structure works and even if I did the letter would end up pretty messy. So if any person could volunteer to translate a few sentences for me that would be greatly, grealty appreciated. If you can speak Japanese and are sitting on your butt I would appreciate it if you could translate a small text for me. If you dont mind helping me out just post you would like to help translate for me and I'll send you the text in a Private Message. Its not that long maybe six sentences.

Im just a beginner at Japanese so I don't think the letter would be readible :D

Thanks!

nice gaijin

Resident Realist
Donor
Reaction score
what would you like to say? You should really give it a try, if you send something translated by someone else, you are kind of misrepresenting your Japanese ability, which could lead to confusion when you show up and don't speak as much as in your letter. Introductions are usually the first thing people learn, why not give it a shot.

Giostigma

先輩
Reaction score
Heheh. Ill give it a try. Ill post it maybe and see if anybody can correct it when I'm done.

Top Bottom