What's new

Help translate please!

mishishi

後輩
25 Oct 2014
Anyone? I would appreciate help with the translation- I understand a tiny bit of it, but could really use some help! Thanks!

*Naze ano koto yate shimato no kai

*Honto ni ashitakata. Shibishia oshirearene.

Those sentences don't make sense. You obviously misheard/misread it.

This is what someone wrote in a text - exactly as it was written- may have been poorly done, but... one part seems like it might mean that the person can relate to Ashitaka's character (in the Princess Mononoke movie)...? Just taking a guess.

Then, the writer is obviously not familiar with the language. As for "ashitaka", I don't think so. My best guess is "Hontou ni aishitakatta" I really wanted to love (someone/something).

Then, the writer is obviously not familiar with the language. As for "ashitaka", I don't think so. My best guess is "Hontou ni aishitakatta" I really wanted to love (someone/something).
Thanks for trying- I know it's not written well, but I appreciate the effort!!!

Naze ano koto yate shimato no kai
Three different interpretations are possible.
1)
Naze anna koto yatte shimatta no ka
I don't know why I did such a thing.

2)
Naze anna koto yatte shimatta no
Why did you do such a thing?

3) (This interpretation is valid only when you are a man.)
Naze ano ko to yatte shimatta no
Why did you have an affair with her?

Three different interpretations are possible.
1)
Naze anna koto yatte shimatta no ka
I don't know why I did such a thing.

2)
Naze anna koto yatte shimatta no
Why did you do such a thing?

3) (This interpretation is valid only when you are a man.)
Naze ano ko to yatte shimatta no
Why did you have an affair with her?

That's helpful- thanks! It would definitely not be #3... Any idea on the second sentence? - "Honto ni ashitakata. Shibishia oshirearene." So nice of you to help me out with this!

Last edited:
Is your ex Japanese?

Do you and your ex not have a language in common? Could you not ask the ex to restate the message in that language rather than having us play guessing games?

Any idea on the second sentence? - "Honto ni ashitakata. Shibishia oshirearene."
I already wrote my guess about the first sentence. I have no idea about the second one. There are too many mistakes there to infer the meaning.

Back
Top Bottom