What's new

Help Needed on Identifying this Character

gugu

後輩
8 Aug 2005
Hi, could someone advise me what is the name of this anime character on the car? it would also be useful if you could let me know where are the other sources that I could obtain more information or pictures about this anime. Thanks and Regards. :)

Attachments

• 8.jpg
    8.jpg
    57.8 KB · Views: 171
Hi gugu ! I'm afraid to say that most male anime characters are pretty much drawn the same way. Would there be any other information (other drawings e.g. a car beside the face, japanese inscriptions, etc.) that you can provide ? It could also be just a customized print on the car without any reference to an existing anime series. 😌

Although, I'm betting it could be from Initial D. 😊

Thank u for the comment Dekamaster.... actually i would like to print the anime characters and paste it on my car and i only have this example. So do u have any information or website that i can access to get the picture or idea!!

gugu said:
Thank u for the comment Dekamaster.... actually i would like to print the anime characters and paste it on my car and i only have this example. So do u have any information or website that i can access to get the picture or idea!!

You can go to www.anipike.com Scroll down to see the search box. The site lists many site links of Initial D. 👍 Hope you find what you want ! 😌

Can anyone suggest which anime character is cool enough to print on the car??

ya it does, doesn't it. um....lets see...how bout Dark from DNAngel...hah...sorry if you don't like it but he looks cool when he's flying.

gugu said:
Can anyone suggest which anime character is cool enough to print on the car??
lol, you want guys to print on your car then Initial D's probably what you want...

or try some 'badass Korean' mangas (XD) like the guys from Kill Me Kiss Me

*thinks* hmm..... who's the 'coolest' manga dude i've come across....
if you want a girl, go with Battle Angel Alita, lol.
ummm..... thy guy who keeps popping into my head is Shinji Mimura from Battle Royale, but... i don't thinkyou wanan print him on a car 😌
err... GTO - some 'cool' guys in that too ^.^

and, err... yeah, about the image it's self... i'd probably say it was just a random stencil... it's a very typical poste and look for an 'anime' like character....

furan said:
*thinks* hmm..... who's the 'coolest' manga dude i've come across....
if you want a girl, go with Battle Angel Alita, lol.
ummm..... thy guy who keeps popping into my head is Shinji Mimura from Battle Royale, but... i don't thinkyou wanan print him on a car 😌
err... GTO - some 'cool' guys in that too ^.^

GTO's fine. Onizuka sensei is one tough guy. Umm, tough guy for a tough car. :)

Dekamaster said:
Hahaha. Nagashima san, maybe motorists would be spending more time staring on the car with Maya & Aya painted on than driving. 😌 Tenjou has a lot of "fanservice". 😊
lol. thats true. they'll probably crash staring at their pictures on the guy's car. 😌

Haha. Those two are among my favorite anime series of all time ! 👍 Belldandy-sama has a face that could melt anybody's heart...And Natsumi has the muscles to break every bone ! 😌 But I'd rather have Miyuki than her. 😊

Maybe Belldandy could be a good pick, if you're looking for a female character. She embodies kindness and beauty. Besides, there should be a lot of artwork available because of the recent Ah Megami sama TV series. :)

ne....don't you feel like the boobs of the girl in that pic are a little too big? but hiyroyuki's ideas nice.

Back
Top Bottom