What's new

help me please

Most of us here don't speak Japanese. Before saying stupid s**t like that, take a moment and think.

What they're trying to say hun, is that while there are Japanese on this board, those of us that are still learning Japanese out number them, I believe. You could always plug the url into babelfish.altavista.com but, as everyone here knows, babelfish couldn't pass a grammar test in any language, so it may not really be any help.

In case you didn't hear it, you can always just read it again.

Duo said:
Most of us here don't speak Japanese. Before saying stupid s**t like that, take a moment and think.

When you come asking for help, you shouldn't start dissing on the people that might be able to help you.

Personally I have no idea what the page says, and apparently it doesn't make much sense to anyone that can read it either.
Not that many people that might've otherwise helped you will be very enthusiastic about doing so after you dissed everyone.

to me you just sound like a selfish little spoiled girl that is used to getting everything she wants by pouting.

This homepage is designed for female SD doujinshi fans only.The person who does not know doujinshi should not enter this site.

the above is from that site so if you dont know it or if you cant read japanese theres no point in trying to get into the site

I think password is "711" or "117", and the name of two characters are
"Sendou" and "Rukawa".

Pox said:
I think password is "711" or "117", and the name of two characters are
"Sendou" and "Rukawa".
both of the names are a little long arent they? the gave 5 stars. maybe its shojo or something like that

Back
Top Bottom