後輩
1 Aug 2013
(image removed)

Help me out on those fuzzy kanjis.

伝説、再び。
Once again, the legend.

新たに描かれる
新世界の物語を目撃せよ!!
Witness a newly depicted tale of the new world!!

受け継がれる道、
語り継がれるあ☻あ。
そして新時代の幕が開く−−!!

The path that was inherited,
and the spirit that was handed down.
And so, the curtain raises upon the beginning of a new era...!!

主役はミツああ☻ & 大蛇丸!?
The main characters are Mitsuki and Orochimaru!?

謎の少年、ミツああ☻のルーツに迫ああ あ!!
Heading towards the roots of the mysterious boy, Mitsuki!!

==========

Panel Text:

Mitsuki: 誰ああ☻?
Depending on the panel preceding it, he is asking just 'Who?'. So it could be "Who are you?", "Who is that", or "Who am I", etc. Needs context for better translation.

Orochimaru:

さっさ
私の(配?)合した薬を飲んああ☻から
もう大丈夫ょ

Settle down now~
Because you drank the medicine that I prepared, you're alright already~

Last edited by a moderator:
語り継がれる
主役はミツ
ミツのルーツに迫

さっ
私の調合した薬を飲んから
もう大丈夫

The only mistranslation is さっさ vs さっき part.
I wonder how you could get the (almost) correct translations without reading those kanji/kana. Does that mean it's not your translation, but you asked someone else to translate it?

Did the kanji genuinely appear fuzzy to you or are you just not familiar with the old-fashioned method of manually looking up unfamiliar kanji?

語り継がれる
主役はミツ
ミツのルーツに迫

さっ
私の調合した薬を飲んから
もう大丈夫

The only mistranslation is さっさ vs さっき part.
I wonder how you could get the (almost) correct translations without reading those kanji/kana. Does that mean it's not your translation, but you asked someone else to translate it?

Thankyou Tori, always so kind. My brother just returned from active studentship after a year in Kyoto.
I am amazed by how well he got. Still has quite a ways to go though.

Did the kanji genuinely appear fuzzy to you or are you just not familiar with the old-fashioned method of manually looking up unfamiliar kanji?

Pssst! It's your exam.

Then, why don't you ask him about the kanji/kana you can't read? He obviously read it correctly (except a single kana and kanji).

Pssst! It's your exam.

I'm not smart enough to understand your non-answer.

Do they really appear fuzzy to you? If so, that can't be helped.

If you just don't know how to look up unfamiliar kanji then that is a useful skill that you should acquire and we would be glad to help you with it.

I removed the image in the initial post by the OP's request.

The fuzzy kanji that I'm not sure about is probably to prepare/mix/procure or whatever. ):<
Naruto Forums - View Single Post - New Boruto Manga announced (Oneshot April 25, Series May 9)

The OP, you are misunderstanding the poster's/translator's words. As you can see, the subject of the sentence is singular, thus, "the fuzzy kanji" is the only one "配" for him/her (oh, it must be "him" since you said he is your brother, right?) Actually, it's 調 as I wrote in my previous post. The rest marks are typical mojibake, and he read them correctly.
Tell your brother that it's 調, and the English translation of さっさ is wrong (since it's actually さっき).

Back
Top Bottom