What's new

Help me. Is there medicine in Japan for Beard Growth

PhongDN

後輩
5 Mar 2004
Please Help me. I want to buy a medicine that is used to apply in my chin to make bread growed more. Because I have a litle beard.
Please give me name and the shops that I can buy it ( in Yokohama or Tokyo).
Because I am a foreign so help me the way to go to that shop ( the nearest station ...)
Thanks in advance.

TyPe-ZeRo said:
I want to learn how to grow bread also... but I agree twisted

theres not really much to learn about growing a beard.... just dont shave. thats about it really.. Im too lazy to shave most of the time but i never let it get to beard stage as i cant get past the amazingly itchy chin phase!!:D

If you can get past the couple of days of scratching your chin non-stop then your well on your way to face fur. ;) 😄

Porl''

face fur is teh unsex!
looks like facial pubes.. i shave and i do it with pride!

i think these guys have the problem of sparse growth tho, and nothingbut age will fix that ^_^

sorry...double post ----my browser if messing up on this forum for some reason.. :S

Porl''

Old Chinese Wives Tale Say ....

Licking goats butt will cause thick manly beard!! Guaranteed to work even on a female who desires
beard.Most important point!! Must be Billy goat with horns at least 4 inches long for best growth!!

Frank

:p :D 👍 😊 :mad:

Need hair ? Try this on your chin.

ヒ?」ナ?w窶廬窶堙闇陳ゥ窶冢窶堋ゥ窶堙ァ窶昶?凪?禿鯛?堙ー窶能窶塗ツ・窶ーテシ窶榔
窶愬椎?C窶冢窶ケテヲ窶韮ヒ?ェ窶堙娯?慊ェ窶敖ッナスツ。窶氾δ静ェ窶禿・ヒ?」窶ー@ツ 窶ケテ柁誰ニ椎?ニ男ニ鍛ニ誰
窶敖ュ窶禿堕植窶禿堕静ェ窶禿・ニ誰ニ椎?ニ男ニ鍛ニ誰ツ湘絶?ーテョニ探ニ辰ニ暖ニ蜘ニ但ニ陳?断ニ達ニ谷ニ停?ケ
That's the only image link I got by googling 窶敖ュ窶禿堕催? reading /hatsu ke zai/. But the result looks like a baldness clinic.

And these are the web sites searched for hair grower 窶敖ュ窶禿堕催彈/url], 361 k matches. You'll probably find one at every other drug store, pharmacy, or apothecary, and ask for /hatsu ke zai/.

TwistedMac said:
i think these guys have the problem of sparse growth tho, and nothing but age will fix that ^_^

I'm 30 now and my sideburns still don't join up.
It's not fair! I am old enough for my hair to fall out, but not to have evenly distributed facial hair. I am rubbish at growing hair!

Rich303 said:
I'm 30 now and my sideburns still don't join up.
It's not fair! I am old enough for my hair to fall out, but not to have evenly distributed facial hair. I am rubbish at growing hair!
Excessive testosterone is known to help the growth of sideburns, but there are drawbacks such as baldiness, bulkiness, and being prone to all kinds of physical accidents due to hyperactivity. On the other hand, a slightly less than average level of it is known to promote a more balanced development in the two hemispheres resulting in a more integrated intelligence/personality. There's always the sideburn wig if you really need them; guess how the actors look so cool on stage/screen - it all lies in cosmetic engineering, not to mention cutting edge public image management technology. Ask your hair dresser at the salon; you'll be surprised at what's available, Rich. :p

HAHAHA well, being a hairdresser... here I am, to the rescue!?!

Ok, what you can do, is when you have had your two weekly/monthly/yearly hair cut, ask your hairdresser to collect the clippings, then take them home, along with some trusty spirit gum, attach to your hair lackened skin and VOILA you have a 'sexy' (??) new look! You'll be the hottest chick magnet in town. For sure!

If you only care what you look like at special times, then you can always buy an eyebrow pencil, depending on what colour beard you wish to have, then gently (it's rather painstakingly long process) draw fine little lines, flicking your wrist upwards to give the illusion of growth, now they need to be close together, to look realistic. Maybe you would like to have photos of your favourite beards handy, whilst you are drawing on your new hairs, just to get it 'picture perfect'.
As a faster alternative do as we do in the movies, get a stipple sponge, a pallette of your preferred colour (you can buy these from theatre make up shops), and then gently dab the sponge onto the colour and then apply to your face, now you dont want it to be too block, so make sure you apply the colour gently and evenly.
If you are afraid of it running in the rain, or dripping onto your sweetheart whilst getting hot and sweaty, then you can also purchase very good spray protectors, which are usually sweat and water resistant. I would recommend washing your face with a good cleanser however, because you dont want to block those pores and be a spotty hairless gentleman... do you?

Otherwise just massage your face at any opportunity you have, massage stimulates the blood flow, which in turn stimulates the hair follicles, and enhances growth to some degree. This is a very long, and not 100% effective process, but I have seen it work on men with alopaecia areata.

So many things to do. Dont forget to eat your crusts on sandwhiches, and your potato skins!

Besides making you high, licking certain species of toads will also stimulate facial hair growth. Forget the billy goats.

The original poster made precisely 1 post a year and a half ago. I doubt that we're helping him much.

Hummmm????

mikecash said:
The original poster made precisely 1 post a year and a half ago. I doubt that we're helping him much.

I heard shortly after his first post he was kicked to death by a billy goat?

Frank

😊

I have far more facial hair than I need, I can send you my shavings for you to stick on yourself, if you are interested.

There will of course be a small fee for this service.

You cannot send hair shavings to Japan. The package will be stopped at customs and you have to pay duty.

Index said:
You cannot send hair shavings to Japan. The package will be stopped at customs and you have to pay duty.

That's not true if you claim it for personal use. Also, the shavings cannot be new, they must be pre-owned.

Back
Top Bottom