What's new

help: i cant understand him!

LilKewtyChic

後輩
30 Apr 2005
i talked about my chinese ex boyfriend in another thread on soul mates....he used to go to my school but then he moved and eventually we had to break up....

yesterday there was a boy's tennis match at my school against the school he goes to and i went to hang out with friends and see him (by the way i havent seen him since september)...anywayz when he got there it was awkward but we sed hi and later on we talked about how things were but not that much....maybe it was awkward because of what we had between us because my two best friends were there and they were conversating just fine and i went to talk to two other friends....

i didnt get a chance to say goodbye to him because i left when he was playin on the courts

that night i went online and my best friend who was talkin to him sed that he had wanted to talk to me but she thought he was nervous....then he sends me an instant message and says how glad he was to see me and giving me compliments on how i looked

i responded that it seemed as if he were not interested in seeing me that much and he said that he didnt know what to say....

he's so weird online sometimes he doesnt say goodbye and its not just with me its with other people too....i cant seem to understand him....after yesterday that just seemed to separate me more from him...i was really into him and i regard him as my first love....

what do you guys have to say about this? any advice? comments?

Go girl! It sounds like he is really interested in you but he's a little shy. So, I should talk to him about how you feel (but it seems like you do that already, which is good). I don't know what is about the strange behaviour online... but if he does this to other people too, maybe it's just some weird habit? It can be easier to cut off online because the person isn't actually here with you. I wouldn't worry about that too much but just be honest with him.

"he's so weird online sometimes..."

That goes for about half the population online at any given moment (myself included I suppose 8-p) so don't hold his peculiarities against him. If you really consider him your "first love" then you should see this through to the end no matter how it may unfold. Better to have closure early on if it doesn't work out between the two of you rather than suffer the long pangs of regret the future may hold ("If only I had given him another chance...", etc.). Whatever you decide, best of luck to you. :cool:

i did want another chance because like a week after we broke up i told him that i regretted it and i wanted him back...but this time he was like "i have to focus on school" i mean that is understandable...it has taken me so much time to get over him....it seems like i was always the one to bring up any possibilities of us being together after we broke up ( ive talked to him several months ago)...but now its like dead and it seems that all i can expect from him is a VERY casual friendship take for example the whole online thing......believe me when i say i would definitely want him back.....i hate this whole wondering process....

LilKewtyChic said:
i did want another chance because like a week after we broke up i told him that i regretted it and i wanted him back...but this time he was like "i have to focus on school" i mean that is understandable...it has taken me so much time to get over him....it seems like i was always the one to bring up any possibilities of us being together after we broke up ( ive talked to him several months ago)...but now its like dead and it seems that all i can expect from him is a VERY casual friendship take for example the whole online thing......believe me when i say i would definitely want him back.....i hate this whole wondering process....

One question---Did he get close with other girls after you broke up?

If he did, I think you should be a little bit careful.

Anyway, if you think he is the one that suits you and he is a pesponsible person. Just make a another chance for you two. Talking to each other should be much more helpful than keeping slience.

Good luck. :)

Back
Top Bottom