What's new

Help can't register

U

Unregistered

help me please. i can't register because the registration image will not download. can someone tell me why or what the image says so i can register. thank you

Sorry for the inconvenience. I will look into this issue as soon as possible.

Hey I'm a new user and I really don't want anything to do with spam activity. My questions are why am I keep getting banned for no reason? I have tried multiple ways to register a new account and I'm not having it. I have tried to register my email three times and the the forth keep banning me by saying I make the account 4 times. Well am I supposed to blame? Anyway please have this issue solved.

Hey I'm a new user and I really don't want anything to do with spam activity. My questions are why am I keep getting banned for no reason? I have tried multiple ways to register a new account and I'm not having it. I have tried to register my email three times and the the forth keep banning me by saying I make the account 4 times. Well am I supposed to blame? Anyway please have this issue solved.
We appreciate your perseverance. Hope you can enjoy the community after this initial glitch gets resolved.

Back
Top Bottom