What's new

Hello :)

jread

先輩
Contributor
26 Mar 2004
Hi there!

My name is Jeremy and I'm from Austin, Texas. I've always been very interested in Japanese culture and would really like to learn more.

There is also someone in Japan that I have been trying to contact but the language barriers are hard for me to get around. Maybe someone on the site can help me :)

Hello Jeremy, welcome to the site.
Were a pretty mixed bunch here, I'm sure someone will be able to help you out.
Nice fish tank by the way.

Nosey Ol Retard Here !

I just havta ask what a GIS tech. is?? And what type of fish ya like? Fresh or saltwater? Any paticular family of fish??

Frank
:eek:

Frank D. White said:
I just havta ask what a GIS tech. is?? And what type of fish ya like? Fresh or saltwater? Any paticular family of fish??

Frank
:eek:

GIS is an acronym for Geographic Information Systems - What is GIS? | Geographic Information System Mapping Technology

I used to be into saltwater (reef tanks) but now I'm into the freshwater planted tanks :) My favorite fish are puffers, especially the dwarf puffers as you can see by the site :)

Thanks for the welcome everyone! :D

Delorme Map Co. Is Neighbor Of Mine !

Just up the road about 10 Min. away. They have a 30 Foot globe that rotates in their store front!
Salt water coral is becoming real popular up this way. A new company just formed in Maine that sells just different types of coral alone.
My freshwater tank just died off after 2 years and I'm
getting set to start a 12 Gal. freshwater up. I have it for my 2 cats to enjoy.

Frank

jeisan said:
hiya jeremy and welcome, have fun.

Hey, you don't live too far from here :)

Thanks for the warm welcome, everyone. Quite a friendly bunch you have here :)

Back
Top Bottom