What's new

Hello

Hyde_is_my_anti-drug

Japanese Modernist
27 Oct 2005
Hello. I'm new, obviously. I just wanted to say hello and all.
I'm 16, training to be an Actress, and am obsessed with Japan (again that should be obvious).
My draw towards Japan began when I was about 10 or 11 when my family went to Ci-Ci's Pizza and they were showing the Anime Mobile Suit Gundam Wing-the movie-Endless Waltz on the big screen TV there. From then on I was hooked. My Anime obsession grew into Manga and books, which led to films, and then led to music through Anime soundtracks and Manga like Gravitation which are music-based. Also when I was around 12 I took Martial Arts 'til I was 14 and my father now owns a Do-Jang (my older brother is also a Martial Artist).
Speaking of family, my late grandmother was either full Korean of half Korean and half Japanese we still do not know to this day for she sadly took the answer with her to her grave. So I could have actual Japanese blood in me or I could not, I don't know. But when asked about my ethnic origins I always include Japanese 'cause even if it's not in my blood it's still part of me.
I was not raised in a strict Asian home but rather a strict Christian one. But in recent years I've begun to live more in an Asian life style and am no longer Christian.
So that's my story when it comes to Japan and Asia in gen.

Hello and welcome to the forum, Have fun. :) 🙂
Good account of yourself. Have you ever thought of blood testing for trying to find your genetic roots?

by any chance do you live in florida? because ive been to a ci-cis pizza and i've only seen them in florida.

Hello and welcome! :joyful: It's nice to meet you. Your introduction is interesting! Hope to see you around the forum... 🌹 🎈

Domo.
Hai, am hoping to get Tested to see if I'm Japanese or not as soon as I have the money to *is a Classic Broke Actress*.
Don't live in Florida. Gomen.
And yeay, I'm interesting! ^-^

well hello there,
greetings new member im jack, can i ask whats with the name and how did you come up with that?

Well, I'm named what I am 'cause Hyde IS my anti-drug (even though he's gonna a drug himself).
The story behind it is that Hyde is the Lead Singer of one of my fav J-Rock bands ever, L'Arc~en~Ciel, and I loves him to death (but NO I am not drooling fangirl, I am a fangirl yes but I'm not one of the "OMG he's so hot and that's all that matters!!!" fangirls). And I chose the actual name 'cause my girlfriend(yes, I do mean my girlfriend as in a girl who is more than a friend, deal with it)'s screenname on another forum is Kyo_is_my_anti-drug so I decided that I'd name myself Hyde_is_my_anti-drug, 'cause I love Hyde and I love my girlfriend. So there ya have it.

Nice name you have there,
im finding it hard to deal with "it", ahh not really i say good for you, eh?
its your life!! oh yeah good luck with your acting career, i hope you do well.

I like my name.
Don't worry I'm used to homophobia 'cause contrary to public belief America is extremely homophobic.
And I hope I do well in Acting as well so thank you 🙂

Hyde_is_my_anti-drug said:
I like my name.
Don't worry I'm used to homophobia 'cause contrary to public belief America is extremely homophobic.
And I hope I do well in Acting as well so thank you 🙂

☝ woah, im not homophobic, i guess my sarcasm fell flat, i thinks its great the way you are.

You should talk to my friend eddykola hes in a similar situation to you.

I wasn't saying that you were just your post was a bit on the "I don't approve but it's your life" side. Or maybe I'm just hyper-sensative and took it that way even though you didn't mean it that way.

the typical answer would be, woah oh yeah!!two girls i luv it!!
but im not your typical cotton swollen joe public, i think its great how open you are, and i hope for you all the best.

Well, being "open" is really the only way I know how to live. And I see it this way, love is love and it really shouldn't matter who it's between or what gender they are, ya know? Who wants to limit themselves anyway? If you find yourself in love with someone there shouldn't be this stigma around it, the fear, the "oh, no! Am I GAY?!?!?!" moment. I really don't like the terms "gay", "homosexual" or "lesbian" I think they're limited and limited is the last thing love is.
And woah, just majorly ranted there. Gomen!!! So to the point, thanks! There should be more people like you in the world. Yeah, I rant a LOT so you'll have to forgive me.

Ezzactly!!! Wow, we've gone way off topic but that's okay. Hehehe, virgin ears that I can invade! [j/k] lol Not really but ya know :)

i dont think we've gone off topic because this is your intro and its talk about you, so its on the spot really.

Good point.
Random fact about me: I wear multiple Cruicifixes even though I'm not the slightest bit religous. o_O Yeah, I know.

Hello!
And Goth doesn't always equal Satanist. I'm not a Satanic Goth or an "easy going" Goth. What I am is a Vampiric Goth. MWAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH!!!!!!!!!!!!

Hyde_is_my_anti-drug said:
Well, I'm named what I am 'cause Hyde IS my anti-drug (even though he's gonna a drug himself).
The story behind it is that Hyde is the Lead Singer of one of my fav J-Rock bands ever, L'Arc~en~Ciel, and I loves him to death (but NO I am not drooling fangirl, I am a fangirl yes but I'm not one of the "OMG he's so hot and that's all that matters!!!" fangirls). And I chose the actual name 'cause my girlfriend(yes, I do mean my girlfriend as in a girl who is more than a friend, deal with it)'s screenname on another forum is Kyo_is_my_anti-drug so I decided that I'd name myself Hyde_is_my_anti-drug, 'cause I love Hyde and I love my girlfriend. So there ya have it.

And I thought you were named after either Hyde, the "influential congressman" who has recently voiced concerns about Koizumi's diplomatic decisions. Either that or Hyde Park in NY.

Just kidding. I love Hyde too, and I'm glad you're not one of those "drooling fangirls," because those are my- i don't know- anti-happiness? anti-life? anti-histamine? Whatever. Welcome to the forum and enjoy your stay! :)

Back
Top Bottom