What's new

Hello to the world!

Ancient_Samurai

paint your wagon
1 Mar 2005
Hi, Aloha, Konichiwa, Namaste, Guten Tag, Kalimera, Bom dia, Al salaam a'alaykum, Ba'ax ka wa'alik, Hola and on and on do my hello's go around the world to all here to enjoy this forum.

I just LOVE Japan, always have, always will. Its amazing how such a small island can influence so much of the world.

🙂

Hi, and welcome. Enjoy your stay here. I liked you greeted in several different languages 👍

Hello to Ancient Samurai!

Ancient_Samurai said:
Hi, Aloha, Konichiwa, Namaste, Guten Tag, Kalimera, Bom dia, Al salaam a'alaykum, Ba'ax ka wa'alik, Hola and on and on do my hello's go around the world to all here to enjoy this forum.

I just LOVE Japan, always have, always will. Its amazing how such a small island can influence so much of the world.

🙂
Hi, Dobrii den, An nyong ha se yo, Bon jour, Buon giorno, Buenos diaz, Ni hao, Bi sain ne, Xosh yaxshimusiz, Shalom, and welcome to the forum, Ancient Samurai! 🎈
I hope you enjoy what you find here, and make yourself comfortable.

I love Japan too, and can't help wondering how much more it can do to positively influence the future. Please post some of you ideas. 🙂

Konnichiwa Ancient_Samurai-san!

Welcome and Hajimemashite. Please enjoy the forum! 🙂

NANGI

Welcome to the fora, Ancient_Samurai! I'm going to just stick with English. :) Enjoy your stay! 🙂🎈

Hi Ancient Samurai ! Welcome To The Forum !!

So, tell me, how ancient are you?? Glad you found JREF, enjoy!

Frank

🙂

Back
Top Bottom