What's new

Hello..slightly abused personality going cheap ! any offers !

Rachel

Mad Bee Hatch
9 Aug 2003
Hello, I'm rachel.

I'm a 31 yr old gumby from worcestershire. I enjoy brewing sheep and breeding cider. On saturdays I enjoy clay yuppy shooting down on the range, followed by a quick session of dancing round the may pole naked.
And I wish for world peace for all !

As a child my mind wasn't warped in anyway by hero's dressed in bird costumes battling evil villians with a taste for green flares. Nor was it abused by a huge transforming robot that would beat three shades of crud out of evil space invaders trying to invade the earth bispite the best efforts of the mighty X - bomber.
And the rumors of me sitting up at 3am just to watch the 7 samurai are utter slander damn it !

Introductions made, I feel the need for a cucumber sandwich and a cup of earl grey. See you all later.
Night, night, sleep tight, don't let the evil cybernetic demon vampires with six foot tongues bite !

Hi Rachel,

Ahh another fellow naked maypole dancer. Nice to know that there's a few of us 😄

Must say that I'd rather have an assam, but I'm with you on the cucumber sandwiches - croquet anyone?

Welcome to the forum, enjoy yourself! 🙂

Sek.

Hiya Rachel! Welcome and Nice to meet you! I'm Ami and hope to see you around the Forum. Enjoy and have fun. 🙂

Konnichiwa Rachael,

Wow, such a creative mind. I love it! Yokoso!

Cucumber sands and earl gray sound so good.😜

Re: Related?

Originally posted by Frank D. White
My wife's from England and you sound like a twin sister.

Cool did she run round the playground at school shouting "G-force" whilst boping the boys on the head with a cheap yo-yo as well 👏

Be afraid Frank D. White, Be very afraid. If she's my twin sister your in deep du-du. Your sleeping with a pythonite !

Last edited:
Re: Re: Hello..slightly abused personality going cheap ! any offers !

Originally posted by Erik
Fuzzy sheep fly in circles.

Sounds like you need some sort of A-A gun there Erik.
Myself, it's the Were-sheep I have problems with. I never walk in the woods on a full moon without brandishing a pot of mint source.
On a clear night I can hear their evil bleeting floating on the wind. Damn their evil fluffy hides.:devilish:
CURSE THEM ALL !!!

Last edited:
Re: Re: Re: Hello..slightly abused personality going cheap ! any offers !

Originally posted by Rachel
Sounds like you need some sort of A-A gun there Erik.
Myself, it's the Were-sheep I have problems with. I never walk in the woods on a full moon without brandishing a pot of mint source.
On a clear night I can hear their evil bleeting floating on the wind. Damn their evil fuffy hides.:devilish:
CURSE THEM ALL !!!

hypno-toad demands you download sheep!

http://members.tripod.com/~BillsPlace/sheep.html

Originally posted by kirei_na_me
:D Welcome from one Rachel to another!

I thoroughly enjoyed your introduction.... ;)

Hello Rachel, nice to meet you too.
Glad you liked the intro. It's amazing what a bit of mead can do to the mentally deranged at 12'o clock at night.
I see from your Bio that you like music, what kind of stuff are you into in the main ?

Originally posted by Sekabin
Hi Rachel,

Ahh another fellow naked maypole dancer. Nice to know that there's a few of us 😄

Must say that I'd rather have an assam, but I'm with you on the cucumber sandwiches - croquet anyone?

Welcome to the forum, enjoy yourself! 🙂

Sek.

Ahh and tell me Sekabin.. Do you prance the pole with or with out the inflated sheeps blader on a stick ?

Originally posted by Ami
Hiya Rachel! Welcome and Nice to meet you! I'm Ami and hope to see you around the Forum. Enjoy and have fun. 🙂

Always honey, ALWAYS.

Originally posted by doudesuka
Konnichiwa Rachael,

Wow, such a creative mind. I love it! Yokoso!

Cucumber sands and earl gray sound so good.😜

Konnichiwa doudesuka

Hmm.. creative or just mad as a badger ? Who's to tell. Nice to meet you. Your bio doesn't give ANYTHING away ?
What kind of things are you into honey ?

I see from your Bio that you like music, what kind of stuff are you into in the main ?

Well, my taste in music is extremely random. I like a wide variety. I'll tell you what's on my mp3 player now, for an example: Bjork, Morrissey, Led Zepplin, The Sundays, Evanescence, James, Crazy Town, Coldplay, Depeche Mode, Bob Dylan, Duran Duran, U2, PM Dawn, and Madonna. Of course, I change the selections on my mp3 player all the time. Tomorrow, it might be all rap and r&b or 80's or metal or a combination...

How about you?

Originally posted by kirei_na_me
Well, my taste in music is extremely random. I like a wide variety. I'll tell you what's on my mp3 player now, for an example: Bjork, Morrissey, Led Zepplin, The Sundays, Evanescence, James, Crazy Town, Coldplay, Depeche Mode, Bob Dylan, Duran Duran, U2, PM Dawn, and Madonna. Of course, I change the selections on my mp3 player all the time. Tomorrow, it might be all rap and r&b or 80's or metal or a combination...

How about you?

I follow the path of two sides, one dark & one light. On the dark side I listen to: Prodigy, Front 242, front line assembly , skinny puppy, ministry, fields of the nephilim, sisters of mercy, drum & bass. Sombiant music, gabba.
Beware of the dark side. It holds many temptations but all paths leads to bleak spirits and the desire to play air guitar. As well as excessive use of eye shadow.

The light path is filled with many heady delights but beware or you窶冤l lose your head to the heavens above whilst your body remains mortal to this earth. Even in light there is danger.
I listen to: Ambient, dub, Motown, 70窶冱 rock, ac/dc, led zep, trance 窶 old school; psychedelic; goa, Anything by the chemical brothers. But mainly anything by this lot: http://www.twisted.co.uk/flashindex.html

So my moral is 窶 Beware of women on a chocolate rush for there minds tend to drift in strange ways窶?

Originally posted by Rachel
Ahh and tell me Sekabin.. Do you prance the pole with or with out the inflated sheeps blader on a stick ?

Well I always wanted to prance with the inflated sheeps bladder, but unfortunately I'm a mere minion around the maypole.

Jump a bonfire like a dandy though :)

Originally posted by Sekabin
Well I always wanted to prance with the inflated sheeps bladder, but unfortunately I'm a mere minion around the maypole.

Jump a bonfire like a dandy though :)

Interesting窶ヲ.. A fire dancer. Are you by any chance a wicken ?
So what窶冱 life like up in sunny York ? Is there much of a night life up there ?
I had a peep at your C.V, very impressive ! I afraid I only understood half of it, but I got the gist of it.
And you窶况e been to a Pride Festival ! you lucky dog you, I always seem to be broke or working when they come around.
:angryfire
Never mind I窶冤l make it to one some day.
So窶ヲ Apart from the Martial Art窶冱 what is it about Japanese culture that interest窶冱 you ?
Anyway, I'd best be off for now honey.
Huggy love rachel

Back
Top Bottom