What's new

Hello, my name is Salivating Dog. (Cherokee name)

Salivating Dog

Registered
9 Jun 2008
I am new to this forum.

I have come here looking for friends and deeply intellectual people I can converse with and effectivily communicate with.

I have had many difficulties trying to converse with people of my age and decent. Although I have no asian bloodline, my friends say I act and think Japanese,and they cannot understand me.

I am of mixed heritage...a hybrid of sorts.

My 7th Great-Grandfather on my father's side was a powerful Cherokee "Indian" Chief. Chief "The Dragon" Dragging Canoe.

My 7th Great Grandfather on my mother's side was his closest match and mortal enemy. Captain William "Indian Bill" Hardin.

I am here to talk to the Japanese people more and confirm if my friends are correct in their assessment of me.

Americans give up too easy and do not share in my relentless ways and outlooks. They look for easy ways out of things, and do not pursue things until they win. I truly believe they would have medicated Einstein for his relentlessness, had medications for his "condition" been available.

I have done extensive research into my heritage and forefathers...and have been left with some questions and some wisdom.

Being a product of the bitter struggle of my forefathers to take and try to keep this rich, vast, powerful land I was born in....has left me with many questions.

My Native roots are often considered savage and stupid in my society. Yet by my research, when my forefathers met in battle...I know not who fired the first kiss, but I know who's butt I popped out of. And it was not Chief Dragging Canoe's.

That has me asking this question...

Why did the conquerer's such as my grandfather "Indian Bill" choose to take wives and have children with the Natives, preserving their bloodlines? Did they win in the short-term only to lose in the long-term? Can't beat them...join them? Were they tricked out of their victory and theft by the Natives they thought they had conquered?

If the Japanese had been the conquerer's of this land, and had conquered the Native Americans..would they have fell for this trick as well? Or would they have totally exterminated the race and truly secured this land as their own?

I look forward to becoming a student of Japan and it's people and ways.

And would really like to someday meet a Japanese princess to have children with.

I suspect that those children would have the very best of ALL cultures and heritages in them.

Not off to the best start?

A thread about inbread dogs and the Japanese race is not likely to make you fit in here. Controversial threads tend to cause flameing battles with infractions and bans in the past. Good luck!

Uncle Frank

:eek:

I apologize if I offended anyone, and take it back.

I would really like to remain on here. I am a HUGE fan of Japan, it's people, and their Emperor.

They are about the only people I understand and can communicate with. My people, even my family cannot understand or idenitfy with me.

Someday I hope to meet a Japanese woman and have Japanese children.

That is my lifes biggest goal.

So please do NOT misinterpert what I say to think I have nothing but the highest degree of respect and admiration for the Japanese people.

Although, sometimes I question some of their methods, tactics, goals, and true intentions.

I no longer question my own peoples, as I have seen through, and figured them out long ago.

They are pretty dumb, greedy, lazy, and short-sighted. they have NO idea about what true persistance is...they think it is a mental disease!

Me? I don't surrender until I win.

Oh wow, that is quite an introduction ^^;

Um I dont know if this place can provide all the answers you seek...but most of us are pretty friendly...

Dont know about that inbreeding topic though lol.

窶堙ヲ窶堋、窶堋ア窶堋サ窶堙褒REF!

Welcome to the forums ^^

Oh wow, that is quite an introduction ^^;
Um I dont know if this place can provide all the answers you seek...but most of us are pretty friendly...
Dont know about that inbreeding topic though lol.
窶堙ヲ窶堋、窶堋ア窶堋サ窶堙褒REF!
Welcome to the forums ^^

Thank you Kira!

The inbreeding topic was kinda like wearing a suit made out of a Confederate Rebel flag to address and meet the president of the US wasn't it? lol

Bad taste perhaps, but everyone at the party is gonna remember you by name AND face for a VERY long time.

Thank you Kira!
The inbreeding topic was kinda like wearing a suit made out of a Confederate Rebel flag to address and meet the president of the US wasn't it? lol
Bad taste perhaps, but everyone at the party is gonna remember you by name AND face for a VERY long time.

It IS an often effective way of making an impression. Of course, there is always a danger of people not taking you seriously afterwards. Then again, I have a feeling that being taken seriously is not one of your "goals".

It IS an often effective way of making an impression. Of course, there is always a danger of people not taking you seriously afterwards. Then again, I have a feeling that being taken seriously is not one of your "goals".

You are VERY perceptive ASHIKAGA. I like to remain highly unpredictable as you have pointed out.

Being taken seriously is not actually one of my goals. The appropriate people take me seriously enough already, the others don't, and that is how I prefer it to be, and it is in the mutual best interest everyone for it to remain this way for now.

Actually my next goal is acquiring a plane ticket to Tokyo International AP. And finding out how much exactly it is going to cost me for an hour or so of His Imperial Majesty Emperor Akihito's time.

Does he have a flat rate, or a waiting list?

Google and ask.com are not helping much in finding the answers to these questions.

Does Japan have an equivalent?

Tokapi, I am sensing a great deal of unfounded, and unwarranted attempts to somehow discredit me and what i have to say.

Continue if you like, however I am quite aware that you do not understand what I am saying, nor can you figure me out. Your american..how could you?

I am what I said I am.

The appropriate people understand me and what I am saying.

If you would like to really turn some screws on me, build up some evidence proving I am misinforming you, instead of lamely trying to sell your guesses and blind judgment to others as facts and truth.

You are only succeeding in embarrasing yourself.

JimmySeal said:
I don't think the emperor's time is for sale.
Do you know that for certain, or are you engaging in unauthorized guessing?

Note my use of the word, "think."
I didn't realize I required authorization to engage in guessing 🙇‍♂️

Tokapi, I am sensing a great deal of unfounded, and unwarranted attempts to somehow discredit me and what i have to say.
Oh, they're founded and warranted alright.

Note my use of the word, "think."
I didn't realize I required authorization to engage in guessing 🙇‍♂️

Oh, they're founded and warranted alright.

You sound like my son's mother, everytime I silence her she gets mad and says I'm crazy.

I guess she is unable to come up with anything better...so that is kind of her way of running away beaten, and shooting at me one more time over her shoulder. lol

Back
Top Bottom