What's new

Welcome to Japan Reference (JREF) - the community for all Things Japanese.

Join Today! It is fast, simple, and FREE!

Hello! I'm new! ^^

animecartoons

Kouhai
Reaction score
Hey everyone! I'm animecartoons and I'm pleased to be a member! 🙂
From the flag, you know I'm from USA ! And, I'm a highschooler who loves anime/manga, J-pop, Japanese fashion, etc! (Anything Japanese! ^_~) I'm in love w/ Ranma, Kenshin, Inuyasha, & a lot of other anime guys! 😊 Also, I'm an Hispanic who can't speak a word of Spanish! :eek:
Well, anyways, 'Hi' again! 👍

Iron Chef

Villain
Reaction score
Greetings and welcome. :cool: I'm sure you'll find much in common with many of our members here who share your passion for all things J-related.
:)

momo

先輩
Reaction score
🙂 animecartoons san, nice to meet you~.
I love Ranma, too~. Its pretty funny, isn't it?:D
I used to watch it on TV when I was in Japan. How do you know all the Japanese animes/manga?

NANGI

先輩
Reaction score
Konnichiwa Animecartoons-san!

Welcome and Hajimemashite. Of course I know Ranma too.
Yoroshiku ne.🙂

NANGI

degpiexoxo

Kouhai
Reaction score
hi and welcome! you'll find plenty of stuff here on all those topics you mentioned! i never really got into Ranma ( the whole "i AM a hunk!" episode was a little much for me...;; ) but i like RuRoKen and Inuyasha too! Spanish is hard, i switched to Japanese freshman year... but yes! have fun!
;)

jeisan

Kongming
Reaction score
hiya and welcome to the board. you should be able to find lots of anime related things here. also you should check out GTO, its a very good show.

animecartoons

Kouhai
Reaction score
Originally posted by momo
🙂 animecartoons san, nice to meet you~.
I love Ranma, too~. Its pretty funny, isn't it?:D
I used to watch it on TV when I was in Japan. How do you know all the Japanese animes/manga?

Some anime (not a lot:mad: ) is shown in the USA but I find out about a lot about different anime from other people and from going on the internet. 👍

Top Bottom