What's new

=) Hello I'm new in JREF

Komazo

elkomatzzo
16 Jan 2009
Hello everybody

I'm new in this amazing web, it's an honor to be among people interested in Japan, I'm mexican (I speak spanish and english/ hablo español e inglés) with a little bit of japanese heritage and I want to know more about Japan and my roots.

Also I like to know people around the world so feel free to be in touch with me =D

Bienvenidos a JRef, Komazo san! 😆 Como esta Usted?

Hablo pocito Espanol, y muchos palabras no recuerdos! Pero me gusto Espanol y Japonés. Por favor ayudame in Espanol tambien! lol

- Aurura

Thank you so much Katsumoto and Aurura, the more I surf on this web the more I like it, it's awesome!!

Oh Aurura por supuesto que puedo ayudarte para que mejores tu Español =D, no dudes en pedirme ayuda (Aurura of course I can help you to improve your Spanish skills, do not hesitate on asking me for help)

¡Hola! Komazo ¿como estas? Hablo pocito Español tambien. That's all I can remember for now lol, haven't done anything about it in ages ^.^'

It's great to find new more people, thanks to all, I'm trying to look for my name's meaning, my name is Komazo and my last name is Imamura, does anyone know where can I find this? Komazo is not a common name os it's hard to find.

Back
Top Bottom