What's new

Hello from Scotland!

24 Sep 2006
Hello All

My name is Fraser, I'm 22 and I live just outside Glasgow in Scotland.

I am a self-confessed comic book sci-fi geek, liking programs such as Doctor Who, Firefly, Angel, Roswell, Quantum Leap, Red Dwarf, Star Wars, just to name a few. I love Spider-Man, Family Guy, The Simpsons etc. And my favourite anime would have to be Guyver: Bio Booster armour.

I'm a low budget filmmaker and I've been making short films for the past 3 years now. I'm currently working on an internet sci-fi drama series called "Night is Day: The Web Series" which I hope will be turned into a feature film one day soon.

I love everything to do with the Orient, and I've just recently been inspired to find a Japanese forum and sign up so I can hopefully learn more about the people, the culture, the traditions and the language.

I am engaged to my lovely fianceé Lisa, and we are thinking about saving up and going to Tokyo for our honeymoon next year, so I'm hoping to learn more about Tokyo and Japan before we go.

I hope to talk to you all soon

Thanks

- Fraser

Hello Fraser and welcome to Jref!! 🙂
You would love the Sci-fi bookstore in the older part of Stockholm here, I go there everytime I get some money over to spend. Only for the manga though, and asian movies they sell. 😊
I hope you'll like this forum and learn alot from it!

Hey!
Thanks for that :)
When I'm rich I'll be travelling allllllll over the world, hehe.

Until then I'll just need to work hard on my films lol.

Cheers

- Fraser

Great intro Fraser. Welcome to the forums. I share many of your interests and I know a lot of other members do too. We have at least one other member planning his honeymoon similar to yourself actually. Anyways, look forward to hearing more from you.

Hello there Fraser, and welcome to the JREF forum.
I see you have a wide array of interests, I hope to read some interesting posts from you!!

Just out of curiosity: Celtic or Rangers? Or neither?

Great intro Fraser. Welcome to the forums. I share many of your interests and I know a lot of other members do too. We have at least one other member planning his honeymoon similar to yourself actually. Anyways, look forward to hearing more from you.

Thanks! I really appreciate your response.

I really am out to learn more about the Japanese culture and people etc - without offending people - I'd hate to accidentally do that!

Thanks again :)

Hello there Fraser, and welcome to the JREF forum.
I see you have a wide array of interests, I hope to read some interesting posts from you!!
Just out of curiosity: Celtic or Rangers? Or neither?

I hope to make some interestings posts too lol.

I'd have to say Rangers my friend :)

From the edge of autumn, the edge of the Japan Alps, and the edge of today, I'd also like to give you a big WELCOME to the forum fraserscotland san !! As all have said, you have come to a forum where you can get a lot of info and ideas about much that has to do with this little group of islands.

Oh, a honeymoon would be just lovely here !! Perhaps the summer could be the best season--easier on traveling around. (although you would miss some nice winter things, like skiing up here where the '98 Winter Olympics were held, enjoying a nice, very warm outdoor bath with a few friendly monkeys from the nearby hills, and so on.....)

I wish you luck in reaching your destination of success in the movie industry.

Please do check out the whole forum, and I'd love to hear from you every now and then, or even more often !! See you 'round !! 🙂

Back
Top Bottom