What's new

hello from Sapporo❢

Ninjinsan

後輩
1 Jun 2015
Hello! Nice to meet you :) I am Maryana. I just moved to Sapporo, Hokkaido , for an internship in architecture. I speak Japanese a bit (still learning). Coming to Japan has always been one of my dreams, I find its culture really unique and fascinating. If you have any suggestions for learning Japanese/tips about living here let me know!

Welcome to the forum, Maryana! There are a lot of Japanese-related resources in the Nihongo section. If you have any specific question, please post it there. :)

Maryana is an interesting name. Mind telling us where did you come to Sapporo from? Also agriculture is a vast professional field. Any particular area of agriculture?

Maryana is an interesting name. Mind telling us where did you come to Sapporo from? Also agriculture is a vast professional field. Any particular area of agriculture?

Thank you. I'm originally from Ukraine, but I lived in Portugal for 12 years, so when I refer to home it's more Portugal than Ukraine :) It's architecture, design, construction process and research.

Oh i see, no wonder the name sounded Slavic to me.
Silly me, misread "architecture" as "agriculture". Anyways welcome to the forum!

Back
Top Bottom