What's new

Hello everyone ^^

Kirakira1232

素敵な冒険始まる!
6 May 2008
こんにちはみんなさん!自己紹介させていただきます。

私はソヴィラです。オーストラリア人の大学生です。メルボルンでモナシュ大学に行きます。専攻は日本語と言語学です。日本語は少し難しいですけど私は頑張るよ!日本の映画と日本の音楽が大好きです。宇多田光が一番好きです。

どうぞよろしくおねがいします。

Ok now that you can point and laugh at my pathetic Japanese :p I'll introduce myself :)

Hello everyone :) I'm Sovira and I'm a student from Australia who wants to accomplish a dream and become a translator/interpreter of the Japanese language. I had been studying the language by myself for quite sometime before i decided I would try to enrol in a university. Fortunately I was lucky enough to be able to enrol in a Bachelor of Arts at Monash where I'm majoring in Japanese studies and Linguistics.

My goal right now is to get into my university's exchange program with Japan and spend a year intensively studying the language and also to travel around the country myself :) I love Japanese film, particularly Akira Kurosawa and Beat Takeshi's films. I also have a weakness for Jpop (Utada Hikaru....watashi wo kekkon suru no? 😌), anime, manga and a keen interest in Japanese relations with Korea and China.

So I'm happy to meet you all and I hope to stick around for a little and help improve my Japanese (which is clearly quite terrible 😌).

じゃまたね🙂

Last edited:
ニ箪ニ停?敞達ニ停?ー窶堋ウ窶堙アツ、窶堋ア窶堙ア窶堙俄?堋ソ窶堙債!thanks for your reply to my post before. I didn't know you were quite new here, too!
So your major and goals seem quite similar to mine. Mine is more on teaching side now but I wanted to be a English-Japanese translater before.
Monash has a good reputation of Japanese linguistics. My grad school adviser is also a Monash graduate. I'm sure you will have a good chance to study in Japan.
Among many Japanese film directors, I like Yasujiro Ozu the best. I love music but I don't know much about Japanese musicians. I think the people in here know much more about Japanese culture than I do. haha......
窶堙??堙坂?堙懌?堋ス:wavey:
ツ(ナス窶樞?堙娯?ーpナ津ェ窶堋ェ窶「テ鞘?堋セ窶堙≫?堋ス窶堙ァ窶堋キ窶堙昶?堙懌?堋ケ窶堙アツ。ツ)

No way! your english isnt strange at all! Its better than a lot of other peoples I've seen!

As for Japanese culture...well your in Japan so thats already a step above me at the moment! :)

I dont know if I should use the katakana of ソヴィラ or ソビラ for my name in kana lol. I wasnt too aware of Monash's reputation overseas but they did have a really large Japanese faculty fortunately :).

I have an MSN address you can add me on :) [email protected]

There is no problem with writing "ニ箪ニ停?敞達ニ停?ー" but I think the actual pronunciation would sound like "ニ箪ニ池ニ停?ー", you must know why lol.
I added your address on my messenger. 窶堙??堋、窶堋シ窶堙ヲ窶堙ォ窶堋オ窶堋ュ(^^)/

ええとね。。。「ソヴィラ」より「ソビラ」はかっこいそうと思う。

I think "ソビラ" looks cooler than "ソヴィラ"

eeto ne I dont know if I said that correctly in Japanese ; ;

Arigatou eringo-san ^^ I accepted your MSN add ^_^

Back
Top Bottom