What's new

Hello everyone

KathrinP

後輩
28 Mar 2008
I just joined his forum, so I guess it's a good idea to introduce myself.

My name is Kathrin, I'm 23 for about 2 more weeks and I'm a student in Frankfurt/Main, Germany. My major is comparative literature and as minors I chose French and comparative religious studies.

I've been interested in Japan for about 10 years now. It originally started with sports, but as time went by, I saw the first Japanese texts and always wanted to learn the language, but there was always something that kept me from making this dream come true. But now I decided it was about time to finally do something.
Of course, in the past 10 years, I also came to enjoy the Japanese culture, both modern and ancient. I haven't been to Japan yet as I think it would be more than difficult withouteven the slightest knowledge of the language, but it is definitely something I intend to do in the future.

Some of my hobbies are books, music, movies, languages and spending time with my friends. I don't have one favorite food, as there are obviously so many different foods/dishes, that it is almost impossible to limit it down to one (I like food, both cooking/baking and eating it...). Also, I don't have a favorite movie as I can't watch each movie, no matter what.

Hmm, what else? Well, you can just ask me, if there's something you'd like to know. :)

From the heart of Japan, way up here in the hills, I send you my belated greetings, along with a big WELCOME to JREF !!

I hope you spend some time with us, and get to know folks here, and how things work, and have the time of your life. I look forward to seeing you 'round !

Back
Top Bottom