What's new

Welcome to Japan Reference (JREF) - the community for all Things Japanese.

Join Today! It is fast, simple, and FREE!

Hello everyone!

Lepy

Kouhai
Reaction score
I found this forum while searching around on google today, and I am quite pleased to say that I am very happy to have found a very large forum dedicated to all things Japanese!
Anyway, I wish I were taking Japanese right now, but sadly my school doesn't have a Japanese course :( Hopefully though, I will be able to contribute to this board while learning lots of stuff about Japan. See everyone on the boards :D

degpiexoxo

Kouhai
Reaction score
hiya! and welcome! and stuff!
🙂
(it's sad your school doesn't offer Japanese... but i'm sure you can pick up some stuff here!! there are lots of really smart people!! i know they've helped me out bunches and bunches!!)
;)

Iron Chef

Villain
Reaction score
Greetings and welcome Lepy-san :)

Have no fear about contributing to the board as all of us have one thing in common--a passion for Japan, regardless of our personal backgrounds. It doesn't matter if you're fluent or only know "konnichiwa" and "sayonara", or whether you've been in Japan for ten years or have yet to visit. It's all about having fun and maybe learning a few things along the way (I know I sure have since coming here). Make yourself at home and enjoy your stay :clap:

NANGI

先輩
Reaction score
Konnichiwa Lepy-san!
Welcome and Hajimemashite. 🙂
I wish you post many new topic and question. And you can learn about Japan by your post.
Yoroshiku ne.🙂

NANGI

Lepy

Kouhai
Reaction score
Thanks so much for your kind welcomes. I know I will enjoy my stay! =)

kinjo

Sempai
Reaction score
hay,, A BIG welcome from me too!!
enjoy your stay with us and have fun

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Top Bottom