What's new

hello everybody!

jovial_jon

後輩
4 Oct 2003
hi! im sure not everyone remembers me but id just like to explain where ive been!

my university blocked the forum!! 😲 disgraceful! but i tried it today and it worked so im here to say hello to everyone!!! ive missed you guys 🙂

hope everyone is well and i may be back for good if my uni has permanently unblocked the site!

ciao!

Oh, I'm pretty sure many remember you. And I'm also pretty sure they will be happy to see you.

Welcome back, Jon. Glad to see you're still jovial...heh

The site itself was down for a total of about 2 weeks or more. It was that long, wasn't it? It seemed like forever.

Joviality has returned let all be jovial...at his return :p

are still trying to attain the taste of pocky. if soo...i have had some but don't worry! WE will get some for you! For i am escaflowne

👍 thanks guys!

d'ya know i still havent got pocky - and i was right near the supermarket (which was brought to my attention by porl 👍 ) were they sell it the other day but it slipped my mind - doh!

for some reason at college one of my teachers called by jon bon jovi...i wouldnt say im a fan but living on a prayer is a classic!

jovial_jon said:
d'ya know i still havent got pocky - and i was right near the supermarket (which was brought to my attention by porl 👍 ) were they sell it the other day but it slipped my mind - doh!

double doh!! :p :giggle: :p

<-- wishes he had some Pocky to munch on..:mad:

Porl''

Back
Top Bottom