What's new

Hello all :D

Gizzygirl234

G'day all :D
2 Jun 2008
My name is Colleen! I love drawing, reading, writing, singing and listening to music. I want to learn more about Japan's culture and the Japanese language. I also want to visit Japan some day, probably when I go to college. I want to make friends from all around the world. I also plan on going to going to an art college (probably CCAD - Columbus College of Art and Design) and majoring in either illustration or animation. Nice to meet you all :D :) 🙂

Here are some of my favorite bands/artists: (if you are really curious ha ha) - 30 seconds from mars, Gwen Stephani, L~Arc~N~Ciel, Franz Ferdinand, Michael Buble, Bon Jovi, Queen, ABBA, Good Charlotte, The Seatbelts, Maroon 5, The Frames, One Republic, Yoko Kanno, Sting, James Blunt, KT Tunstall, Will Smith, Linkin Park, AC/DC, Rob Thomas, Fall Out Boy, Red Hot Chili Peppers, Sarah McLachlan, NSync, Justin Timberlake, Tatu, Dragonforce, AFI, Chicago, John Mayer (and many more...)

A couple of major inspirations for me in art in general are Hayao Miyazaki and Leonardo Da Vinci. I would always say to my friends when I was younger that "I am going to work for Studio Ghibli with Hayao Miyazaki!" 😌

Well- thats just a small tidbit about me. I hope that we can be friends :D

はじめまして!ようこそへJREF forums!

Welcome to the forums ^_^

That sounds like quite an extensive list of music you like there! I'm also a huge ghibli nut and I own pretty much every single movie that they released on DVD down here in Australia ^^; I want to go to the Ghibli museum in Tokyo someday!

Good luck with your course and I hope you can accomplish your dream!

どうぞよろしくおねがいします!

Back
Top Bottom