What's new

Hello all! A small introduction with a question to ask.

CeilingFan

後輩
13 Nov 2013
Hello all. I'm new here and I've joined this forum with an intention to clarify any doubts I have while studying Japanese.

I'm currently a 20 years old male, from Singapore, going on to 21 in 3 months' time.

I picked up Japanese around 2 months ago and began studying, while realizing along the way how much the language interests me and never ceases to amaze me. It's really an extraordinary language with so many nuances, emotions and depth to it!

As of now, I believe my Japanese to be still of a beginner's level, lacking many vocabulary that I have to check up on a dictionary to compose a text, while still unable to be certain that the words and phrases I use are appropriate.

I have a friend or two who are native Japanese, and currently I'm conversing with them through E-mails. However I've no idea if the Japanese I type is remotely correct or even anywhere near understandable for them. I would ask, but I don't want to disrupt our conversation with tons of correction for mistakes on my side.

So here's the QUESTION: Which sub-forum here could I begin a thread in which I have parts of my compositions posted to have them checked through and for me to ask any questions I may have while composing?

Yup, that's all I have now. Thank you so much in advance for reading this and helping me out! Have a great day!

Welcome to JREF!
If you have questions, you can post them in the "Learning Japanese" forum.
If you want to write a lot and wish to have them reviewed/corrected by the native and/or fluent speakers, I would like to recommend Lang-8.com.

Welcome to this site! Well, to be honest about your question, I guess you can't have anything like that here. You can go to lang-8.com for that, but! you can have yourself be taught by some people here like translations for example and some lessons that you want to ask from them.. You can pm me as well, maybe I can help you. I'm studying and tried so many ways to study it, maybe I can share some experience with you. 頑張ってください!

Back
Top Bottom