What's new

Hellllllllllllp!!!!

then dont draw! (ha ha)
well actually me too. so if anyone know good links how to draw manga especially with photoshop please post here.

polykarbon is nice but i think its kinda closer to american cartoon. i'm looking for tutorial on drawing manga like love hina and sort of...

Get a "How to draw Manga" book. They'll show you the A through Z's of drawing your own manga + you can look at it anytime becuase it's a book, not something you got over the internet.

yeah how to draw manga is really good. I have 2 of the books. One way of improving is having a good set of references. Start by trying to sraw something exactly how it is in your refrence (but dun trace well actually u can to have an idea, but I wouldn recommend trying to draw it on your own after tracing). Then when you get better you can change things like use a refrence for just a hand and not copy. So when u first start you can't exactly say it's your own becuase of plagerism and what not but it's a good start. It's how I started drawing. There's nothing wrong with references.

Back
Top Bottom