What's new

Welcome to Japan Reference (JREF) - the community for all Things Japanese.

Join Today! It is fast, simple, and FREE!

Haze Kent Brockman Here, Here, Here And Here.

Kent Brockman

Kouhai
Reaction score
"Thomas", (my new best friend) has sent ME a personal message (the contents of which are PERSONAL) and told me to introduce myself in this thread.

I am Kent Brockman and look forward to immediately getting off on the wrong foot with EACH AND EVERY ONE OF YOU.

I often get out of line online with myself. Hopefully Thomas can keep me moderate and modulate my arrythmic machinations.

Am I banned yet?

What about now?

Now?

Feel free to haze me in a thorough manner you lot, triumph through adversity and all that, pip pip, tally ho....

Kent Brockman

Kouhai
Reaction score
You are Mao? Mao is jisan?

TECH SUPPORT! I AM IN THE POLITICAL FORUM BY MISTAKE.

kirei_na_me

Where I'm Supposed to Be
Reaction score
Like those original introductions... ;)

Good to have you here, Kent!

samuraitora

先輩
Reaction score
Quite a lovely and flamboyant introduction. It is nice to see people with a sense of humor.

Kent Brockman

Kouhai
Reaction score
See this paper bag? IT HAS HOLES. I SEE THROUGH THESE HOLES. I SEE YOU. I SEE YOU ALL. Your transparent attempts at congeniality...

...listen... do you hear that? The pitter-patter of little fingers repairing to the chat room to DEFAME THE BROCKMAN NAME.

I WILL GAIN ACCESS TO THIS CHAT ROOM, BY THE HISS OF VIPERS, YOU SEE IF I DON'T.

samuraitora

先輩
Reaction score
I can see threw those little holes of yours. Right down to the depths of you dark, dank soul. All I have to say is...mommy

Kent Brockman

Kouhai
Reaction score
Excellent! My second day on the forum and already I HAVE MY FIRST INTERNET STALKER!

What do I do now? Tell you what I'm wearing? Or do you tell me? (NONE of this was covered in FAQ..nice one THOMAS. SOME FRIEND YOU TURNED OUT TO BE)

Mou Kaoru

Kouhai
Reaction score
Hello Faust!

I just tinkered on by here about a few days ago...so I'm a newbie too! woohoo!
Everybody do the macarena...😄
Well sir it's good to have ya on board!! Could use someone to liven up the forum a bit. Not many ppl would like to become pirates such as me...so far I only got one person in me crew!
:smoke:
But yur more than welcome to come along! If not, then get yur booty off me bloody ship!!

See ya on the forums!

CAN YOU SEE ME THROUGH THOSE HOLES?
What if I was right behind you... :devilish:

neptunemoon

Crazy Kitty Girl "Meow"
Reaction score
So what are you wearing? What happens when it rains then your bag will break and we will see your face. Are you hiding something? LOL just kidding anyways you seem cool and welcome to the forum

Top Bottom