What's new

Have dinosaur bones been discovered in Japan, yet?

Mansoor

Sempai
4 Mar 2016
I'm curious to know, have Japanese scientists discovered the remained skeleton of a dinosaur in this land?

I read somewhere; there is a desert in China that the bone of dinosaurs is found over there, and even the old domestic residents in the area used the bones as a medicine, what about in Japan?

Yes, they have. In many places. There is even a species, found in 2006 in Tamba, Hyogo, that is the only one of its type found in the world thus far:

I doubt that the Japanese have ever used the bones as medicine.

bones.jpg

I heard they recently found the remains of Godzilla ?

Yes, they have. In many places. There is even a species, found in 2006 in Tamba, Hyogo, that is the only one of its type found in the world thus far:

No, I didn't mean Japanese use the bones as medicine, I said, some persons nearby the desert in China.

Has the species a specified name?

View attachment 28561

I heard they recently found the remains of Godzilla ?

But Godzilla was a fictional being in a Japanese movie?!

I watched the movie. At the time, I think I was a teenager. It was something between a dinosaur and dragon and blew a flame of fire from its mouth. In that time it was a thriller movie.

Sorry , old people have a strange sense of humor , or try to. I have a feeling you will get more info over the next day or so by other people knowlegable on the topic.

The name is stated in the article I linked: Tambatitanis amicitiae.

The Japanese also call it Tambaryuu.

Oh how great neglect! Last night I was tired and didn't notice the link at all!

Now I will visit that.

Thank you :)

Sorry , old people have a strange sense of humor , or try to. I have a feeling you will get more info over the next day or so by other people knowlegable on the topic.
Excuse me Frank. I didn't realize it was a humor.

But I didn't see a dinosaur in the page?! There were just a few things (A,B,c) that didn't show a dinosaur? Also it was told about those objects, "probably" and "estimated"!

In addition to these, the article was very short and insufficient. Nothing was vivid in that article.

Also those bones seems to be bones of spine of an ancient elephant ( by my view)

Seri Lanka has such the elephants now; are you sure the bones are not belong to a generation of those elephants?

Last edited:
But I didn't see a dinosaur in the page?! There were just a few things (A,B,c) that didn't show a dinosaur?

Do you know how to use an Internet search engine? You are welcome to find your own information. The Internet is ready, and waiting for you.

Here is one image I found while doing a web search:

Also it was told about those objects, "probably" and "estimated"!

Perhaps you are not aware of this, but humans and dinosaurs did not live at the same time. Everything humans know about dinosaurs is based on intelligent guesswork.

Also those bones seems to be bones of spine of an ancient elephant ( by my view)

Seri Lanka has such the elephants now; are you sure the bones are not belong to a generation of those elephants?

I am not sure of anything. However, I trust the theories of paleontologists more than I trust your "hunches".

Do you know how to use an Internet search engine? You are welcome to find your own information. The Internet is ready, and waiting for you.

Here is one image I found while doing a web search:

Perhaps you are not aware of this, but humans and dinosaurs did not live at the same time. Everything humans know about dinosaurs is based on intelligent guesswork.

I am not sure of anything. However, I trust the theories of paleontologists more than I trust your "hunches".

The website is filtered in Iran and I couldn't visit that.

I know human and dinosaurs didn't live simultaneously, but I see many pictures and movies of other dinosaurs of the world everywhere. Well, why a picture was not made of the dinosaur that lived in Japan?

For example the pictures like these:

382824445-h.jpg

jw2-adv1sheet-trex-2-preview-rgb.jpg

No one of the paged was opened. Probably they are filtered as suspicious webs as well.

Back
Top Bottom