What's new

Welcome to Japan Reference (JREF) - the community for all Things Japanese.

Join Today! It is fast, simple, and FREE!

hard to fall in love this day

jiaweiwei87

Registered
Reaction score
this day very little girl i love!!! and i just break and now no girlfriends....and all the girl i meet all i not interested....really hard to find my love girlfriend.....haizzzz can someone help me????

maushan3

Back home
Reaction score
I'm no guru on the subject, but I've heard of one that's very good: David Deangelo. Look him up online and probably buy some of his e-books with technics on getting women.

Now, how loser did I just sound?

Mauricio

Kinsao

Horizon Rider
Reaction score
All I can say is, keep pursuing hobbies and things you are interested in, then you have a higher chance of meeting girls who have similar interests to you, and you will have something to talk to them about. :) Also you have to take some risks; if you meet a girl you like and you want to ask her on a date, you have to take your courage in both hands and think "the very worst that can happen is she says No, and that's not the end of life!"... so take some chances... be yourself, don't feel like you have to put on an act to impress girls, cos you want them to like the 'real' you... and good luck! :)

Davey

Contributor
Reaction score
When you fall in love, you fall in love.. Enjoy it and if the time is right you will become to love the person.

frostyg02uk

先輩
Reaction score
When i was young and in college i wanted the single life. In 1 week (without going through another ego trip) i was asked out by 3 girls and i turned them all down for no real reason at all other then i wanted to enjoy my college days without a women. In the same week i met a girl who was goodlooking, made me laugh and i could talk with for hours and days. Funny to say im still with that girl 4 years later.
My point is that sometimes you chase after love and it doesnt happen, other times you run away from it and its waiting for you around the corner. Its not that people love each other from the second they meet so just take it easy, enjoy yourself and see what happens. If it turns out things dont go well move on and learn from the experience ^-^ we are still young. Above all have no regrets, dont settle for less and never give up.

Oren

先輩
Reaction score
Right on!!

When you fall in love, you fall in love.. Enjoy it and if the time is right you will become to love the person.
You took the fun out of it cuz you get it, Dutch! You said it, though. Have fun! Don't try to entertain too much. Be real and that'll sort 'em out. The ones that are still left after they've seen the real you are the good ones, and the only ones you would want to share some life with; like making friends... real friends. Sounds elementary, doesn't it. It is! We just forget the important stuff sometimes. Don't worry. I'm here to remind you! Before you know it, you've unintentionally found something special. Don't go looking, though. Fo Sho.

Top Bottom