What's new

Happy Birthday, Satori

EscaFlowne said:
🙂 Happy birthday!!!!!!

👏 WOOOO WOOOO WOOO lets get the drinks going!

*brings out the apple juice*....no beer esca! It can do weird thingies.....o_O ^_^ HAPPY BIRTHDAY SATORI!!!!! ^_________^
 
HAPPY(I still got 8 yrs on ya)BIRTHDAY !!!!!!

If we layed all you posts end to end, you could walk on them to Mars! Used to have 20/20 eye-site; now down to 4 1/2 by 3 1/2 from reading all that intelecual stimuli !
May all your wishes come true when you BLOOOOW out
those candles!

Frank

🍾 😄 🍾 😄 🍾
 
yppah yadhtrib irotas! uoy syawla ekam ym yad htiw laa meht ynnuf ffuts!
dna uoy llits wonk erom naht i od!
 
Uh, yeah, what den4 said. Well, maybe not... :p

Anyway, happy birthday, Satori! Want me to sing?! I will anyway...

:sing:​

Happy Birthday to you
Happy Birthday to you
Happy Birthday, dear Satori
Happy Birthday to you!
 
I can't wait for my bday to come back...of course not beer silver angel...
[Looks around surprised.....]

What!?
 
Happy brithday!

Happy birthday Satori! Mister Knows All That And Some!

As my birthday present...I apologize for whatever remarks were found irrelevant to the issues that you brought up, and I will commit to discussing with knowledge, respect, and assertion the topics brought on at these fora.

Again, Tanjoubi Omedetou. 🙂
 
Last edited:
Lord can't we all just get alone...it was his birthday...it seems you have different opinions so that dosen't mean block somone just because they blocked you. What if you miss a comment that could be really relevant....You both should talk bout this problem and come to a compromise and just enjoy the topcis. :eek:
 
EscaFlowne said:
Lord can't we all just get alone...it was his birthday...it seems you have different opinions so that dosen't mean block somone just because they blocked you. What if you miss a comment that could be really relevant....You both should talk bout this problem and come to a compromise and just enjoy the topcis. :eek:

Oh, Satori's a he. Okay. Well I've already PM'd him on that. :)
 
Hey, thanks everyone for all your kind birthday wishes!! I just now noticed this thread, so I guess I missed it on my birthday. For the record, Satori is a "she," not a "he," as you will notice from my avatar (and from my "purrs," EscaFlowne!)!! :D Anyway, thanks again, everyone!!
 
Last edited:
Its great to celebrate birthdays. Celebrate one year closer to death.

You'll die someday. Now that day is closer. Congratulations.
 
Winter said:
Its great to celebrate birthdays. Celebrate one year closer to death.

You'll die someday. Now that day is closer. Congratulations.

That's pretty funny, Winter!!
:D :D
 
den4 said:
yppah yadhtrib irotas! uoy syawla ekam ym yad htiw laa meht ynnuf ffuts!
dna uoy llits wonk erom naht i od!


Boy am I slow!!! I just now figured out what you wrote, Den4!! It's all backwards!! :D Thanks!!
 
lol GO Satori! my little Sex Kitten!!!! Didn't know whether the smiley was giving the finger or thumbsup...thats my fav for that reason! :p
 
EscaFlowne said:
lol GO Satori! my little Sex Kitten!!!! Didn't know whether the smiley was giving the finger or thumbsup...thats my fav for that reason! :p

Yes, well, I'm so secure, as you can tell!!
:D :D Glad you liked it!!
 
Back
Top Bottom