What's new

Welcome to Japan Reference (JREF) - the community for all Things Japanese.

Join Today! It is fast, simple, and FREE!

~"/\"~ Hallo from Germany ~"/\"~

A

Atum

:) Hallo again from Germany!

~"/\"~ <------ That stands for a symbol, of a Pyramid, energy and water.

Actually, I wanted to call this Thread, "Domu Arigatu", but then I looked it up,
😌 ...and understood, how silly it would have been, to call that Thread like that! 😌

I find Japanese Movies and documentaries, like about the TEE Gardens very relaxing. I miss this quietness like in Canada, where I used to live for a while.

Iツ´ve found this forum cause Iツ´m interested in the truth about Pyramids, their Pyramid Energy and what they were really used for. I myself have build some of them in Canada too, but not very big ones. They were only about 9 till 12 foot or about 3 to 4 Meters in size and also started to build, some very nice and peaceful Models of them for experiments with water, food and to also age wine very quickly, like itツ´s so often stated in magazines or books. This really works incredibly good!!! Iツ´d wounder, how Japanese Wines would taste like, when youツ´d do such an experiment, like I did?

The Pyramid models, that Iツ´ve been making arenツ´t for Sale, nor do I sell them because thereツ´s just too much work to make them and therefore, Iツ´d rather show you, how to make them yourselves in step by step photographs.

Only too bad, that pics arenツ´t allowed yet, cause youツ´d love them because youツ´ve never seen anything like it, ...anywhere in the world!

....until soon,

truly Atum

Reaction score
Hey Atum! I'm fairly new too. Welcome to the forums! Hope to see you around, yes?

Can you post a link to the pictures?

n_y_japlander

後輩
Reaction score
Hello...
New here my self. Just trying to feel around the forums, and get some new friends!

A

Atum

Thank you all for the Welcome!

But unfortunately, links arenツ´t allowed to post yet or in the Gallery, I had one there and I can see, that thereツ´s going to be problems in this specific forum.

I find it stupid, that oneツ´s allowed to place Links or URLs after 20 postings! Other Forums arenツ´t that strict, this is similar to German Forums!

Iツ´m going to keep on looking for another forum, I guess, theyツ´re not interested in my Pyramids. :-((

Top Bottom