What's new

Hajimemashite !!!

whatafatcats

what.a.fat.cat.(s)?
4 Aug 2008
Hello everyone,
I just found this forum recently and would like to force myself to come here more often in order to improve my Japanese skill...
I'm Thai who is working in Malaysia. So you can guess that I'm not young. (laugh)
I studied Basic Japanese for a while, then due to job transfer I didn't continue studying already. Now I kind of forget almost everything and feel like I need to start from nearly 0 again. I said to myself many times about this but nothing has progressed yet.
Japan is one of my favorite country to visit, perhaps everything started from Doraemon and all the colorful heroes movie. (laugh) I have been there twice and traveling around Tokyo, Osaka, Kyoto , Takayama, Wakayama, Miyajima, Hakone. I love visiting old castles and temples because of the way Japanese decorate and build the places impresses me. I'm definitely going back there again and hope to be in sakura or lavender season next time!
I love watching good Japanese series, not so often. Nodame Cantabile is my recent favorite. Japanese music is also the best for me. I like some pop and rock music. My best and most favorite band is L'Arc~en~Ciel that I heard their songs from Thai TV and radio during University time.
I'm having few friend in Japan right now. We don't talk to each other that much.
I found some interested threads about Japanese here which are having many experienced member help answering nicely. It's very impressive. Thank you very much, and hajimemashite yoroshiku onegaishimasu! (_ _!!) I will continue (slowly) reading threads and language session in JREF.
Cheers,
cats

Hajimemashite!

Welcome to JREF! I hope you will have a lot of fun with us. Looking forward to reading your posts!

🙂

Sawasdee ka ! Welcome to Jref.

I am May and I am a Filipino.

BTW, I worked in Thailand for about two years.

Hello and welcome to the forum. Hope you find what you need and share some of your experiences in Japan.
Have a welcoming gift. This is a baby galaxy cluster
BabygalaxyinclusterTNJ13381942-1.jpg

ASHIKAGAsan > Arigatou gosaimasu. I'm enjoying now~ I want to see my own post, too. (^ p ^)

Sawasdee ka khun May > I hope you had a great time and enjoyed when you're there. Did you still keep in touch with your friend there? (/me, a little worry about current situation there now. *sign*)

Mycerniussan > Wow, cool! This is the first time I got the gift like this. Thank you! (* w *) Um.. . The latest trip was in January this year. It was my first snow and first time for onzen in Takayama, too. 4 of us went there back packing. We did some research for many months. Well.. .it's a long story and I took are many photos for entire trip. I haven't finish uploaded in flickr yet until now. (LOL!!!) I will make sure that you guys will see them once done. Ufufufu~

Hi! i'm new here too and reading through new posts for inspiration in my intros. etc.
Love your reasons for travelling there. I went there for the history and the atmosphere, and the other things came after.

No big reason to join here , but i'd like to post and read other posts sometimes in Japanese just to keep up my communication. I'm doing teacher training in London and not likely to keep up with my old classmates. I guess I studied for about 3 years in part-time classes but it's all being forgotten now...

Emonisan > Hi Hi~ Thanks!

jayGsan > Welcome on board to you, too. ^_^ And thanks for joining my post. I'm glad that you like it and really looking forward to see your post!

Yin dee, Inde torn lap!

Hi!
Besides Japan, the only Asian country where I've been to, is Thailand.
I visited Bangkok and Phuket and learned some Thai expressions.
It's so nice to find so many people from so many different countries!
窶堙ヲ窶堋、窶堋ア窶堋サツ!

Back
Top Bottom