What's new

Hajimemashite!

einbert

後輩
2 Apr 2003
Hi everyone! Let me tell you a few things about myself and my connection to Japan.

I'm 18 and a student at Mercer University in Macon, Georgia. Last Summer I went to Japan on a study abroad trip for a month and I really had the experience of a lifetime. I stayed with a host family in the 'small' city of Kokura and went to some classes at a school called Seinan Jo Gakuin University (an all girls college mostly focused on the traditional female degrees like nutrition and humanities). Between the experience of being a member of a real Japanese family (even if just for a month) and being a classmate to all the (quite beautiful) students of Seinan Jo, it was the most enriching experience I've ever had! Now I am working on studying there for the Fall semester next year (unfortunately at a coed sister university of Seinan Jo Gakuin, Seinan Gakuin which is in Fukuoka) and when I graduate from college I plan to move to Japan to become an English teacher.

I am currently attempting to learn Japanese so maybe I will try to mess around a bit in the Japanese section of the forum..we'll see. Anyway I can't wait to discuss Japan with you guys!

Welcome to the forums! Have fun and don't take any wooden nickles.

Back
Top Bottom